[SFoL] SFoL 55: Old Ruins FoL - Completed (3/16)

Give us your wisdom as to why Solic cannot be mastermind.

Oof you’re right.

Um…

1 Like

/Vote KyoDaz
@Wazza @Geyde Trial

2 Likes

Trial start on Kyo. Up to 24 hours to defend, then people may vote execute or pardon.

4 Likes

Can we just end my defense here?
I’ve already stated all points and town is too ignorant to see why I am town.

/end defense

Is this a yes? It kind of seems like a yes.

Let’s just say Solic is as good as town.

Magnus, there is zero point shading.
Just tell us.

You literally gain nothing from it.
If the scum needed that information they’d find it from you.

Currently living players:

1. KyoDaz
  2. Arete :crown:
  3. Magnus
  4. Solic
  5. Luxy -> Shurian
  6. BlueStorm
  7. SoulShade
  8. PokemonKidRyan
  9. Maxwell -> DatBird
  10. PoisonedSquid
  11. Teleology

I’m mechanically confirmed not to be Mastermind by virtue of being King, Magnus is confirmed Mystic, Solic is confirmed Merc contracted to Magnus, Shurian is confirmed Heathen Archer, Blue is semi-confirmed Inq (technically he could have been fakeclaiming, but the death counts last night support the presence of an Inq and it would have been a terrible fakeclaim), Soul is Observer who found Marshal in the first place, PKR is the Prince, Dat is confirmed N1 convert, Squid was NS N1, and Tele is confirmed NK

The only people who mechanically can be the Mastermind even in theory are Kyo, Blue, and Soul

it’s obviously not Blue or Soul

thus, Kyo is Mastermind

Q.E.D.

/execute @Wazza @Geyde

Magnus doesn’t sound like he’s shading to me. All I see is that he trusts Solic more than you

1 Like

No, he’s shading Solic as mercenary.
And I’m saying there is zero point in increasing the post count and doing nothing for us.
Literally. Zero point.

/Execute

Shading? Contract merc is good.

also @Soulshade55r if this somehow flips town that leaves Blue and you through sheer PoE

therefore in the case where that happens your choice of ability target is pretty obvious

And this can’t be a possibility why?

As in, him using redirect to lessen the chance of him being caught out in obs claim.

What did Soulshade claim his night action to be, actually?