[SFoL] SFoL 55: Old Ruins FoL - Completed (3/16)

Also, Kyo voting himself threw me off DX

NOOOOO
Dies in pie

King card wording grumble grumble

Fate Voters Votes
Execute Magnus, BlueStorm, PoisonedSquid, PokemonKidRyan, Arete 6/6
Pardon 0/6

KyoDaz has been lynched…

They were:

The Sheriff :crossed_swords: :shield:

Blue Dragon Investigative
Scout (Day) - Scout a player, you will know if that player gets converted. The scout will stay on the player until you command them to watch someone else - Infinite use
Expert Investigation (Night) - Learn if a player is a member of the Unseen or not - Infinite Uses
Your objective is to Eliminate the Unseen and any Neutrals who stand against you

KyoDaz - OP Sheriff (2nd Edition)

D1 - Scout Priestess - Telepathied by Magnus
N1 - Investigate PoisonedSquid - Not a Member of the Unseen - Linked with Marshal
D2 - Scout JakeTheWolfie
N2 - Investigate Teleology - Not a Member of the Unseen

Why are people literally following the neutrals? The amount of reach Arete had done and all of you just followed it blindly. Did we not learn anything from SFoL: 53? Hello?
Are we automatically evil if we don’t follow everything others say?
Town gameplay is so atrocious on this forum it needs fixed.

Night 3 has started and will end in 24 hours.

1 Like

Home early as I’m ill- Oh. You already killed someone? lol

6 Likes

Night has ended. Results are being sent out.

Multiple players died in the carnage last night. This carnage was not as a result of brutal murder unlike the common misconceptions would tell you, but extraterrestrial influence in their fiendish desires to overthrow our reality.

PokemonKidRyan has died…

The Prince :crossed_swords: :shield:

Blue Dragon Killer

Unstoppable (Passive) - You cannot be occupied at night, even by means that bypass occupy immunity. You are also immune to target changing.

Royal Blood (Passive) - Votes to become king count as two for you.

Imprison (Day) - Choose a player to jail at night occupying the target (Bypasses occupy immunity) and preventing visits to them. You both will be able to send each other a single 1000 character message through the host. - Infinite uses

Execute (Night) - Kill the player you have jailed (Bypasses night immunity). If the executed is a member of the Blue Dragon, you will not be able to execute for the rest of the game. - 3 uses, available starting Night 2

Mercy (Night) - Heal the player you have jailed. If you have executed a member of Blue Dragon, this ability is disabled. - 2 uses

Your objective is to defeat the Unseen or Cult, and any neutrals that seek to do you harm.

Prince PKR~

Town Killing
D1 - Imprison Blue (Wasn’t on for EoD to change that. Plus don’t know if I actually trust it)
N1 - Spoke to em, Blue seemed to almost reply as if it was a challenge against them. I made an excuse but tbh I had a slight scumread and don’t trust it.
D2 - Imprison Priestess.
N2 - Linked to the Mystic (If they want to out, I told them something). Execute Priestess - No claim.

Soulshade has died…

The Observer

Blue Dragon Investigative
Little Bird (Day) - send a bird to watch if a player leaves their room that night, if they do, you will be told the next morning - Infinite Uses
Window Peak (Night) - Watch someone see who visits them - Infinite Uses
Follow (Night) - Track a player, seeing who they visit
Your objective is to Eliminate the Unseen, The Cult, and any Neutrals who stand against you

D1: Little bird | Marshal | Left Home
N1: Window Peak | Vulguard | No Visitors.
D2: Little Bird | Pkr | Didn’t Leave
N2: Window Peak | Solic | No Visitors
D3: Why TF did you guys lynch so quickly.
N3: Window Peak | Magnus (Was linked with Pkr, Pkr hasn’t really said or done much so idk).

Make sure to question solic a little more he isn’t likely scum just someone I’ve thought about that might slip away, The other scum targets are pretty obvious.

PoisonedSquid died…

The Assassin :crossed_swords: :shield:

Unseen Killer

Hidden Blade (Day) - Cut your target, causing them to bleed. They will bleed and die in two nights if not healed. - 4 uses (shared)

Distract (Day) - Distract a player, rendering them unable to any day abilities for the rest of the day. - 1 use

Assassinate (Night) - Kill a player. - Infinite uses

2-for-1 (Night) - Kill two target players. - 1 use (shared)

Your objective is to defeat the Blue Dragon and any neutrals that seek to do you harm.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dQw4w9WgXcQ

Day 4 has started. With 7 players alive, majority is 4.

OwO

be town
not voting within the 2 openwolving candidates

…so overnight I managed to convince myself that the Mastermind was actually Blue, but given that Squid flipped Assassin and I don’t think we have a flip changer, I’m thinking it was actually Dat? Does that seem plausible to you? He’s outed scum, even if not outed as specific scum.

The only thing that doesn’t explain is why Shurian is still alive.

Lolpkr also not updating logs.

What the hell does this mean?

Loltown

Why did I contract town…

It’s flavor

1. Arete :crown:
  2. Magnus - Mystic
  3. Solic - Merc contracted to Magnus
  4. Luxy -> Shurian - Archer
  5. BlueStorm - Inq claim
  6. Maxwell -> DatBird - probably Mastermind, confirmed to be scum
  7. Teleology - NK

I say we immediately vote Dat to prevent converting and someone kill Tele overnight.

Anyway given that Datbird was openwolving yesterday and Squid flipped Assassin, he 90 percent has to be Mastermind, unless he’s a scumneut and Blue is Mastermind

She dies to bleed anyway

Or that was a lie.

Ah true.

:thinking: