[SFoL] SFoL 55: Old Ruins FoL - Completed (3/16)

Revenant? lol. Right.

Is your second heathen target a Mystic/Priest?

I’m still talking about my Unseen target.

It can’t be, can it?

Out them all now

The Moon Spirit (Unofficial Class)

Unseen Killer
Moon Cycles (Passive) - The phases of the moon empowers you. During a full moon you are immune to death at night, During a Crescent Moon, you are immune to occupy. during a new moon, nothing happens.
Black Star (Passive) - The Moment you died a single black star formed in the dead of night. the person who caused your death will have the black star linger over them. they will be unable to vote guilty in trials if a trial killed you. if an ability killed you that ability can’t be used. this passive is disabled if the Current phase is a full moon or a crescent moon since the moonlight blocks out the black star.
Lewd Clothing (Day) - Whoever you just exposed your naughty clothing is so taken aback they cannot perform their day ability. - 3 uses
Seductive Behaviour (Day) - You become flirty with the target person, so flirty that they decide to visit you tonight. - 2 uses
Stabbity Stab (Night) - Kill a player - Infinite Uses
Ghostly Aura (Night) - Deliver a message to the Black Rose from the Grave - Infinite Uses while dead(once per night)
Your objective is to Eliminate the Blue Dragon and any Neutrals who stand against you

Oh my jesus christ.

1 Like

I found this. Help us.

The Moon Spirit (Unofficial Class)

Unseen Killer
Moon Cycles (Passive) - The phases of the moon empowers you. During a full moon you are immune to death at night, During a Crescent Moon, you are immune to occupy. during a new moon, nothing happens.
Black Star (Passive) - The Moment you died a single black star formed in the dead of night. the person who caused your death will have the black star linger over them. they will be unable to vote guilty in trials if a trial killed you. if an ability killed you that ability can’t be used. this passive is disabled if the Current phase is a full moon or a crescent moon since the moonlight blocks out the black star.
Lewd Clothing (Day) - Whoever you just exposed your naughty clothing is so taken aback they cannot perform their day ability. - 3 uses
Seductive Behaviour (Day) - You become flirty with the target person, so flirty that they decide to visit you tonight. - 2 uses
Stabbity Stab (Night) - Kill a player - Infinite Uses
Ghostly Aura (Night) - Deliver a message to the Black Rose from the Grave - Infinite Uses while dead(once per night)
Your objective is to Eliminate the Blue Dragon and any Neutrals who stand against you

Nooo you sniped me.

Alsoooo pg 13…

You might be asking for too much there.

Got it

SAME.

I’m dumb but I’m not stupid.

:man_shrugging: They said they would answer it.

This is a good one for post-game for the ‘best/worst quotes’ channel

1 Like

Out them all or I won’t let you play the game.

I’ll out them only if it becomes relevant, chucklevision

Can the lurkers please talk. ;-;

I think I have reads on every single person talking right now, some more confident than others.
And probably all bad.

Have fun trying to do things then

I mean

So long as my targets die, I still win

Theoretically I could sit on my ass and eat cupcakes and win