[SFoL] SFoL 57: Last Stand of the Virtuous [Canned]

@Wazza

You’re still lockscum.

Reappear. :eyes:

Your entrance is still scummy.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7a6EOyaMdqY

Geyde/Icibalus – Light Town because he’s encouraging discussion, attempting to solve people and feels different from the recent Mountainous game to me.

Soulshade55r : crown: – I like that he’s already trying to create content, even if that’s something he normally hates doing on D1. I don’t think that he’d feel forced to try this hard on D1 if he were scum King. He’s a slight town for me for now.

Marshal – Moderate town for me because the whole “scumslip” and follow up posts were obviously a reactiontest, and not an actual scumslip. I’m not saying that it was a good reactiontest, but I don’t think scum!Marshal would intentionally bring attention to themselves like that.

DatBird – Slight town because they feel different from Old Ruins, more attempting to clear people.

Solic and Vulgard feel town to me, but I want to check their meta first before forming an opinion on them.

That’s all I have right now. I’m also going to look at Arete’s meta during N1, because I’m not being pinged one way or the other by their posts.

It bothers me that I don’t have any scumreads except maybe KyoDaz for their weird push on Derps if they’re not actually Duke.

Uh, I’m back, haven’t been feeling very well and I’m going to bed soon.

It bothers me too.

Feel better.

What do you think of PKR squid?

I have no idea, but I don’t like the sudden jumping of the “Squid is Scum” bandwagon that’s starting to form

I’m really ill. Please, don’t message or ping me.

You know that’s the game you signed up for… I’m not just going to ignore you completely.

That’s it… oof. Should be home in like 2 hours to be more active

Why do you care so much about reads on yourself in particular?

Cause I’m bored

IS there something I’m missing here?

Probably. This game couldn’t have hit at a worse time for me, unfortunately.

Okay, so you’ve admitted a Duke may have done this.
Why am I being scumread for it?

Why, you think Wazza is town?

I’m asking why you think Wazza is scum, not why I think they are town.

So are you saying that if you’re not Duke, you’re scum?