[SFoL] SFoL 57: Last Stand of the Virtuous [Canned]

Well then. I am off for a while now. See you guys within an hour or two.

No they need to see the king lose

Around 43 hours to get 3 votes… I guess we do.

I mean I could say, but I don’t get results until tonight so it doesn’t make sense to out. I think its a pretty decent target though since they seem off this game.

Well F then. All the more reason to actually lynch eevee.
…but before that: I need Squid to check Soul’s alignment.
@PoisonedSquid, what’s your take on this?

Yeah so basically they don’t win with you guys unless I’m a non-unseen-king.

Don’t want to be that guy but either way it’s not really going to help us and it’s mainly going to waste a day lynching me then you have to deal with getting rid of eevee which while require another lynch, or a prince kill I wouldn’t rely on knight cs because of swaps either.

Need to catch up I may have to replace out due to a lot of things making my life busy and only having time for one game right now.

What are you talking about? You could’ve targeted someone D1 with your day ability, and targeted someone N1 with your standard night ability.
You should already have the results.

wtf why did it quote a ongoing game.

I’ve been lurking since SoD btw. I’m just going to openwolf because I’ve already given too much spew. I’m not going to gamble on being able to escape a redcheck for long enough for my spew to be irrelevant.

3 Likes

UwU

I want to see some high-quality cat pictures

@Zone_Q11

Alright, it’ll have to wait until I’m home though. Are gifs acceptable too?

Hey Jgoes, was the nightkill on Dat from you or the NK? The NK is our mutual enemy, you might as well help us find them :upside_down_face:

Gifs are worse for people with low bandwidth

1 Like

I think Jgoes probably is partnered with someone at least moderately experienced

the ‘I’ll just not say anything to reduce spew’ thing is way more likely to be an idea coming from, like, Ici or whoever than from another newish player

the fact that he thinks his spew was useful makes me think that my spew-analysis read on Solic and Vulrian was correct, maybe Ici too but that one was a lot weaker

I don’t think it’s a good idea to out the Nk this early. I think I know who it is though.

So ur gonna let them kill your team

Hm, that makes me think that BD attacked someone and they didn’t die (though it could be the result of an invest)

it’s not the result of a failed conversion because no convert N1

which means that the Dat kill was probably from the NK, and the NK is probably a strong or active player, or a player whose reads were correct, to explain why they attacked them

1 Like

Maybe I just shouldn’t say anything at all.