[SFoL] SFoL 57: Last Stand of the Virtuous [Canned]

Show those quotes, or you’re dead.

Your own fault for claiming neut.

What am I showing you

This post, I’m on mobile now.

1 Like

I mean my wincon is Unseensided, and no I wasn’t necissarily bad twords town the worst thing I did was. Lie about my targets to self preserve a bit

hello dont ask me for things i need to do work. goodbye or i wont do it

1 Like

Haven’t really noticed anything that seems AI to me yet, but I’m only at post ~200.

Next class is starting and I don’t want to just dissappear after saying I was going to start catching up.

Someones super smart well in comparison to me. (Lol studying computing in college, so I can work in a ofice job or something simple for the rest of my life because I plan to move in with 2 friends).

I’m generally fine with this but I don’t want your slot to be completely useless.

I can either see this a genuine read or trying to appeal to people.

I mean I’ve done this before as town and I think scum, I don’t follow a strict meta unlike how some people think I operate, I’d like to know which posts are also questionable.

Solic I’m gonna CS you

God bless you and anyone who’s on mobile
I can’t be physically on mobile but good thing I have a laptop and recently I got my mummas old computer.

Yes, you said that you executed Hja there just because you could.

SirNeedsRope

1 Like

:eyes:

I mean town sheeped me their so

Anyone here?

kinda but i really shouldnt still to much work. AHHHHHH

2 Likes

I already think you’re town, sooo anyone else. :wink:

1 Like

who do u think isnt town?

1 Like

Eevee, Derps obviously. Need moar posts otherwise.

1 Like

What u think of Vul well I guess Shuri now. Idk something felt off about them. Arete I had the same feeling, maybe im going crazy but idk something felt off

1 Like

The tiniest of town leans considering their proactiveness and at least having a consistent narrative although a lot of it is “I totally have this read, but the rationale behind it is trademark secret”.

Shuri needs to post more.

Feel free to pursue Arete. :man_shrugging:

1 Like

What do you think of Kyo? They’re the only one I haven’t really paid attention to.

1 Like