[SFoL] SFoL 57 -- Last Stand of the Virtuous -- Signups (20/20)

Sorcerer
Dopple
Electro

Neuts generally help NK it isnt balanced in this kind of setup

everything you just said was wrong
and I’m angery

F5 with two non-nk neut alive
NK probably wins

F5 with one non-nk neut alive
NK wins if they have lynch manipulation

F5 with no non-nk neuts alive
NK probably fucked

Before then, the only relevant values are F7 where NK with lynch manipulation alongside two neuts can maj to win

1 Like

By having F5, you aren’t giving NK a power boost
You just give them the option to not vie for neutral allies in order to win

Templar was the SFoL 53 scum killer.

1 Like

That can work. I’ll put it in that scum are immune to the f5.
What if wincon is F4 or F3 specifically for dopple, sorc, and electro since they are the most powerful?

That would work p well

1 Like

Why did I allow sorc to be so good when balancing it for FoL

1 Like

Would F4 or F3 be better for those three

F3

What about F4 for Electro and Sorc
And F3 for Dopple

@Geyde

sure

1 Like

1 Like

Minor error there, “the” is redundant.

So if you use this on someone two days in a row, the second use will always redirect their abilities to themselves? Do I understand that correctly?

I’m assuming the chat is there during the night as well? You might want to specify that. “You will have an all-day and all-night chat with the other Exiled.”

Accused player.

Lose your night abilities.

Come to think of it, is Servant the only Unseen class which retains its occ/red immune passive upon conversion? I don’t think I saw this clause in any other Unseen classcard.

Come to think of it, I’m not sure why Timesnatcher doesn’t have Time Warp here. Care to explain?

Sorry to be doing this in the signups thread, I should probably stop.

If this fills by thanksgiving day (a week from the thursday of this week for non americans) I am still open to run it now. Otherwise it gets postponed so it doesn’t interfere with finals. Just thought I’d make this offer since Alice’s game was postponed. I’m not going to consider reducing the size of this game unless it still has trouble filling in January.

/bin

Also slank cover, cause I can.

2 Likes

We’re actually only 2 away now, because @Isaac_Gonzalez and @katze outed only because the game was postponed, so if it isn’t postponed, they should be back in.

Anyone want to help fill this game? I guarantee it will be a fun, wild ride.

@Vulgard I will implement your suggestions unless anyone has anyone has any objections to them.

@DatBird you game? You did say you’d be a lot more free now than later