[SFoL] SFoL 58: Virtuous II — Return of the Fallen — FINALE -- Day 5 (4/16): Imperial Triumph — The Hand of Byzantium, The Fool, and The Strigoi Win!

i could see a Marshal Inq lying and actually only having 1 HoB heretic assuming that he is truthful about his claim.

1 Like

i think he is inq but lying about how many HoB are unseen

also pretty sure you literally can’t find heretic arbiter because they’re perma tailored

at the same time he sort of claims inq pretty quickly

1 Like

If I had to guess, he has arbiter as heretic for realsies and outted his status as inq because arbiter is basically impossible for inq to discover. But that’s assuming he actually is inq

i also don’t have very good feelings about Arete’s Aristocrat claim.

Aristo would be a weird claim for groupscum, but she could be something like crone or scorned

1 Like

I agree, but still, they know they would be outted by d3 if no bounty

maybe angel? and coordinate with protected target?

Which angel could cover up with an ability, and scorned would not care if they got the lynch and were discovered. crone would actually be screwed, scratch that one

1 Like

so scorned maybe

shoot for the D2 win

Although they are also asking for a permanent scheme, which implies a more longterm thing. So if they aren’t aristo they’re angel imo

Your objective is to survive to see one your targets executed, they are [a] and [b].

So they “bounty” someone and have them lynched and bam D2 win

This is true. I was just noting how their speech implied they wanted to stay confirmed.

1 Like

Obvious attempt for a towncore position

Which certainly would help an angel

1 Like

Scorned maybe.

There are also a few occupiers out there.

However, the reason I don’t like this really is that it feels that Arete might have not properly considered the implications, and I don’t really see them as one to do that.

1 Like

true