[SFoL] SFoL 58: Virtuous II — Return of the Fallen — FINALE -- Day 5 (4/16): Imperial Triumph — The Hand of Byzantium, The Fool, and The Strigoi Win!

:thinking:

That’s a lot of psychology

1 Like

its a deep rabbithole to think like that tho so idk

also was a joke

okay look

I’m bountying a nullish lowposter tonight

if I hit an Unseen I’m confirmed

if I were to hit an Unseen and my bounty didn’t activate I would always get killed by a TK N2 or lynched D3 so that’s not actually something you need to worry about

if I hit scum we can talk about the different possibilities on D3

odds are I hit an Unseen and we don’t actually need to have this conversation

So what happens if you go into D2 and you Bounty someone who is Unseen and there is no second lynch? You say that your claim is supported as if you’ll be disproven D3, but this gives you the excuse to claim to have been Sellsword’ed for example.

If your target isn’t lynched, you can easily make yourself appear legitimate by wanting to lynch your nullish lowposter.

now can we talk about like

actual reads

rather than ‘but hypothetically scum could claim Aristo’

first town claim so focus all there

then I would always be killed N2 or lynched D3

fortunately that’s not going to happen

odds are against there being a Sellsword but if we have any Sages who want to prevent negative effects on me I’m not complaining

1 Like

You mean Soldier :wink:

1 Like

no I have no good reads yet

I have no reading skills in general

this entire conversation is like

Arete: ‘I’m an Aristo’

Everyone: ‘but what if in theory you were the world’s dumbest scum. that could theoretically be the case. let’s spend two hours discussing that when 95 percent of the time you just end up confirmed tomorrow.’

Possessed’s posting today is kind of weird

specifically these posts

maybe it’s just that he’s calling me “daddy” :eyes:

:eyes:

well…we did that with Marshel too, it’s not just you lol it’s just that there isnt much to go off of rn

I feel like a lot of people on the thread kind of just exist

2 Likes

As such it doesn’t get much better than nullreads since it’s far too early to condemn someone for it

1 Like

currently thinking that most of the people shading my claim are town

scum has TMI that it’s real and know that I probably get confirmed tomorrow, which would make them less likely to shade it

1 Like