[SFoL] SFoL 58: Virtuous II — Return of the Fallen — FINALE -- Day 5 (4/16): Imperial Triumph — The Hand of Byzantium, The Fool, and The Strigoi Win!

Too late :upside_down_face:

Wazza had a thing to say

arete ree

1 Like

oops

SILENCE!!!

tis over

8 Likes
Votee Voted by Votes
SirDerpsAlot Ami, Napoleon, EVO, darth_tabor, Amelia, Vulgard, Chloe, Italy 8/8
Frostwolf103 Arete 1/8
Possessed Wazza 1/8
CRichard564 Possessed 1/8
Amelia sulit 1/8
Napoleon SirDerpsAlot 1/8
Currently Abstaining CRichard564, Frostwolf103 2

As he stood around accused on all sides, SirDerpsAlot started to feel helpless. He kept pleading his case to the people, over and over again. “I’m the Enforcer,” he begged. “You have to believe me!” However, due to some other bluffs, among other things, he started to get swarmed by accusations. “Oh really?” one person said. “Yeah, right,” someone else quipped. Eventually, he knew that he might be doomed. “Please! Anyone but me! This is a huge misunderstanding!”

Eventually, Derps was approached by a livid individual, who happened to be Italy. Everyone else formed a circle around them, for they all could tell things were about to get interesting. “Enforcers don’t exist!” Italy proclaimed, boldly. “They’re just a myth, that was created by the Duke’s lineage, to pacify our better halves. There has never been any evidence of one existing!” Derps tried to respond, in anguish, but suddenly the townsfolk seemed to become an angry mob against him. “You must be either a Crusader, or worst of all . . .” Everyone collectively gasped. Could Italy even be suggesting the kind of unspeakable traitor that they thought? Italy finished:

“A KNIGHT!!!”

“It’s over for you, Derps. For conspiracy against the Unseen Kingdom, I sentence you . . . to death!”

Unfortunately for the court, it would seem that Italy had gravely miscalculated, and they would regret their actions here today.

SirDerpsAlot has been executed by the court on the charge of High Treason!

He was . . .

The Enforcer

Unseen Killer
Armored (Passive) - Your first successful use of Protect will not kill you.
Protect (Night) - Protect a player, giving your life to kill their attackers. - Infinite Uses
Cold Steel (Night) - Kill a target player. If they are a member of the Unseen, you will die. - Unlimited uses
Defeat the Blue Dragon or Hand of Byzantium and any neutrals that seek to do you harm.

SirDerpsAlot had a piece of parchment on his person containing the following discernable logs:

Nerds

Dusk 2 has just begun and it will last one hour, ending at exactly 2020-03-06T23:42:00Z, at which point we will start the night.

9 Likes

Dusk 2 has ended and Night 2 has begun. You may now send in night actions.

Night 2 will end in 24 hours, or at 2020-03-07T23:42:00Z; in which we will enter Dawn.

1 Like

Night 2 has ended and Dawn 3 has begun.

Expect to recieve your feedback as soon as possible.

1 Like

As the members of the Unseen kingdom awoke for the day, they noticed a pretty disturbing sight. Not one, but two of their brethren had been killed in cold blood during the night! One of them, it seems, was a loyal member of their cause, Possessed, who had been pretty outspoken here these past few days, but was slain, brutally, during the night, their lance snapped in two by whoever had ended their life, and unfortunately, chose to leave no will that could help provide clues to their attacker(s).

Meanwhile, Sulit also was killed, with a gaping, creepy smile very clear underneath his cold, dead eyes. It was very clear what sulit had been, a traitor in their midst, although not the true prize. Comedy had been banned here in the Unseen kingdom, but it seemed Sulit continued to embrace it, secretly. The kingdom thought to cheer, as they had finally slain one adversary, but they realized they needed to stay vigilant, as their numbers were still dwindling, and multiple other traitors, remained.

Possessed and Sulit have both been found dead!

Possessed was . . .

The Baronet

Unseen Killer
Royal Blood (Passive) - Your votes for King will count twice.
Gerissen (Passive) - If you have killed any Unseen-aligned players in the match, then you will not be allowed to receive votes to become the King.
Missgunst (Day) - Grants night immunity for the coming night. If any attack is blocked then you will gain a use of Vom Tach. - 2 uses
Mittelhau (Night) - Redirects the selected player’s action to you while also granting yourself immunity to all redirected attacks and conversions, then attack the player. If you successfully kill a player then you will gain a use of Vom Tach. Disables your night abilities if the target is aligned with the Unseen. - Infinite uses
Vom Tach (Night) - Prevents you from being occupied or redirected, then attacks the your target and kills them, bypassing healing and night immunity. Disables your night abilities if the target is aligned with the Unseen. - 0 uses
Defeat the Blue Dragon or Hand of Byzantium and any neutrals that seek to do you harm.

Possessed had no piece of parchment anywhere on his person for logs that the court was able to discern.

Sulit was . . .

The Fool :shield: :fire:

Neutral Social
Insanity (Passive) - Immune to death from non-Unseen attacks once. If more than 2 other non-Unseen are executed during the day, you will suicide the next night. You will see the true nature of any tampered lynches.
Final Prank (Passive) - You may use Deceive 2 times after the day you get lynched.
Mask of Many Faces (Day) If you are lynched today, you will flip as the class of your choice. - 2 uses
Eavesdrop (Day) - Check the alignment of the target player. You will receive the result at the start of the night. - One use
Deceive (Night) - Choose a class and whom target player visits and is visited by. Investigators visiting target player will receive results corresponding with your choices. Resolves after frames/tailors. Can target self. - Infinite Uses
Make sure no more than 2 other non-Unseen are lynched during the course of the game.

Sulit had a piece of parchment on his person cintaining the following discernable logs:

LONG LIVE THE COMRADES

also the duke sent me the message “sulitn’t”

which points it strongly to being Chloe

while it could also be darth, italy, wazza, or ami.

Day 3 has just begun and will end either in 48 hours, at 2020-03-09T23:13:00Z, or when someone gets hammered, whichever comes first. If no one gets hammered by then, parity will decide it, and if there is a tie at EoD, it will be decided via rand.

Majority is 7.

If you would like to vote someone or unvote, it must be submitted, in bold lettering, in the format /vote ______ or /unvote , or the submission will not be considered.

Best of luck!

well shit

also i see you, soolit

aight i think i may have had a part of darth not dying maybe

but first things first

@Napoleon exhume results

thank you Possessed very cool

Y’all good news. Arete aint dead to bleed

@darth_tabor

was that you I saw on Frost, or someone else?

Hmm… why would possessed die? Also no my poor child :frowning:

So Nappy is confirmed unless someone CC’s

emphasis on maybe as sulit was clearly killed by duke and idfk what possessed was killed by

there are classes that remove logs

ALSO

we’ve been missing a death both nights

1 Like