[SFoL] SFoL 58: Virtuous II -- Return of the Fallen -- Pre-Game (16/16)

No, they’ll be cowardly king, duh. Since Discobot says they will roll both Neutral and King.

Cult as uninformed majority when

1 Like

I could do that.

For how long, my friends, did we labor under tyranny and oppression? How long did we hide, afraid even to speak lest our words be deemed treasonous? How long did we watch our friends die, slaughtered by the state in acts that they would not even deign to call “murder”?

Now we are free, yet there are those who envy us our flourishing. But soon, my friends, soon we will find the last spark of the Blue Dragon and extinguish it, and the glory of the Unseen shall endure forever.

This post was made by the arbiter

I still have to do Egyptian Gods thing though… and One Piece RP… and ToS 2… … and a secret thing that will soon be revealed. And probably more stuff that I can’t remember rn.

Arete has been modkilled for quoting their classcard!

They were Seymour Skinner!

1 Like

Steamed Hams win!

i feel like you made this exact post around sod1 for the original virtuous

For some reason I thought about how many arbiters are technically possible in this

OG arbiter > Magistrate > 3 Socialites > OG Champion :eyes:

but this

I said technically

The Blue Dragon shall rise like a Phoenix from the ashes of our fallen kingdom.

…it’s going to be a hand of byzantium game isn’t it

It’ll be both Hand of Byzantium and Blue Dragon game. Since the Blue Dragon failed to defeat the Unseen, they have called upon their old allies, the Hand of Byzantium in a second surge on the Unseen, hoping to finally start reconquering the world.

Then again, the BD can make a random bard minstrel gain time powers upon converting them

It would be nice if we see Pretender in this game. Or is Pretender retired in FoL too?

I think pretender never was in FoL

Pretender was never in FoL

but! this is an SFoL! and this particular SFoL has its own unique neutrals, featuring classes such as:

and apparently no Viscount any more, which was really much more Pretendery