[SFoL] SFoL 60 - Randomizer - Day 3 (14/18) - The Blue Dragon and Mercenary Win!

This will be very cliche, but I trust Alice in this case, Arete seems like Arete and for some reason I trust them, Ici and Vul both confirm each other in my opinion, Poss seems somewhat villagery, Marshal is Marshal, I would have to reread for some of the others

i’ve just had a thought
@Alice i feel like the fact your village and wolf meta are the exact same and your range is also the exact same is a double-edged sword
it’s difficult to trust you when you’re villaging which means your good reads will not be sheeped until you’re confirmed
and you can’t confirm yourself because nothing is out of your wolfrange
so

2 Likes

‘Arete seems like Arete’ and ‘Marshal is Marshal’ are not reads

vul remind me who your redpeek is on

you automatically win the redpeek contest since mine wasn’t actually red

I know, but it’s a gutread. I trusted Arete in RM4 on a gutread and Arete turned out to be good in that game.

you have the same redpeek

hello gorta
your slot was towny to me
not towncore but towny enough to where i don’t want to kill it today really

my poe is italy/derps/kyodaz/sogman/amelia/jane/wazza
that’s 7 people which means there are too many people there

alice/marshal are also there sitting in a special slot
alice has a note saying “don’t let her survive this game as a neut claim because it might bite us in the ass”
marshal has a note saying “don’t fucking clear marshal”

1 Like

It’s all a gut read, but Arete and Marshal seem towny

pffft
not as good as if it was on one of Alice’s targets
but pretty good nonetheless

1 Like

So who claimed to wine Italy anyway?

I’m eternally confused at how I am still within that PoE
I am useless but my MeChAnICaL check should be obvious that I’m town

he pretty much outed as wolf

dumbassery d1 isn’t justified by his claim really

fpsing inq claim, retracting it, then claiming princess with a convenient check on alice which i’m not sure i believe

odd attitude toward the game; dissociating himself from the village several times and openly waiting for people to do stuff for him instead of doing anything himself

jailed with no nightkill, iso is rather underwhelming, a couple of villagery posts but not nearly enough to get to clearing territory

has barely posted anything

actually i townread this, this is not in poe

I’m not outing that information (unless Italy flips BD)

Anyway, we’re at L-2 right which is cutting it a little too close for a potential quick hammer vote.

>Convenient check on Alice
Do you disagree with my reasons for checking her and do you think it’s optimal for a wolf to claim that check here

Not really. So long as we make it very clear NOT TO VOTE ITALY, it would take 2 wolves outing to kill them.

I have heard stories about Alice’s scum game

Thanks I guess, like I said I have big shoes to fill. Overall I am generally scummier in my playstyle apparently (see Anime FM and RM4).

I would unvote but being the first voter on a scum wagon makes me feel better about my play

if i die today then next lynch is 100% a wolf (and if it isn’t my disappointment will be immeasurable and my day will be ruined)

and this is a trade i’m willing to make