[SFoL] SFoL 60 - Randomizer - Day 3 (14/18) - The Blue Dragon and Mercenary Win!

I mean
Is there anyone else you’d rather see lynched?

None right now.

so the real question now is if we hammer now given we really aren’t doing much with this time

Vote Count

Accused Voted by Votes
Italy Arete, an_gorta_pratai, Marshal, Italy, Icibalus, Wazza, Zone_Q11 7 / 9
Arete Alice 1 / 9
Not voting Vulgard, SirDerpsAlot, KyoDaz, SogMan, Amelia, Ami, TheBlueElixir, Possessed, CRichard564 9

Ping me if there are any errors :heart:

ok so like

should we hammerino or nahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh

Do we have a plan? Are we comfortable with our discussion? Is there anything else we need to talk about?

1] A fairly general plan, but yes. Reffer to arete’s points.

2] There doesn’t seem to be much discussion right now. I guess we could wait for our EU folks but idk.

3] Not really sure, probably not, unless our non-americans want to talk abt something

Then I guess it would be okay to hammer

also for my personal peace of mind I would prefer if the Mystic linked at least one person who wasn’t linked last night

Keep Vul there tbh

i guess i just sit here and do whatever i want then

swap someone you think scum is likely to attack with someone scum wouldn’t want to attack (ideally with scum)

ik ik
i was just sad you left me out :cry:

chloe also forgot to replace ami with you in the VC

1 Like

Vote Count

Accused Voted by Votes
Italy Arete, an_gorta_pratai, Marshal, Italy, Icibalus, Wazza, Zone_Q11 7 / 9
Arete Alice 1 / 9
Not voting Vulgard, SirDerpsAlot, KyoDaz, SogMan, Amelia, clonedcheese, TheBlueElixir, Possessed, CRichard564 9

shhh

1 Like

Small chat :eyes: .

I will be glad when d3 rolls around because it’s so dead right now.

Well people do this thing called sleeping. So it isn’t surprising this threat is inactive right now.

Sleep is for the weak

2 Likes

The thing about sleep is that as much as we’d like to be doing something other than sleeping. Sleep happens to be something we don’t like doing yet we need it.