[SFoL] SFoL 60 - Randomizer - Day 3 (14/18) - The Blue Dragon and Mercenary Win!

Frankly if the Mystic in those five could out themselves, then it’d be just perfect.

actually it confirms two people as town come to think of it
i’m quite sure

this post is kinda villagery tbh
feels like a weird perspective as a wolf. basically admitting to being lhf “i’m sad ;-; pls no”

1 Like

Low Hanging Fruit

someone who is scummy/easy to mislynch even when they’re town

1 Like

mInDmElD, lOcK v NeVeR rEsCiNdInG

I somehow skated by in RM4. You were there and you know how scummy I looked.

This is only my third game, so I am very much new here. I guess that does make me LHF

thinking that Vul isn’t converted at this point?? which is mildly surprising, he was one of the people I had as a likely conversion target

will probably be more confident in my read there by EoD

embarassing question: MM can convert again after a failed convert, right???

one of the things I noticed about your playstyle, both in Anime FM and in RM4, is that you do a lot of things that are seen as common newbie scumtells even when you’re town

They can, but there’s still a chance they hit the SF’d target.

1 Like

The only way to know if Vulgard isn’t converted or not is for him to out his redcheck and the flip will help us determine if he could be converted or not.

i didn’t think you were as bad as people were painting you

i’m surprised too honestly
i thought i would definitely get converted but i guess not

also kyo wasn’t visited by unseen (scout results)
i thought unseen would visit him because he was peeked BD
so they either don’t care that he’s peeked BD, or he’s Mastermind, or the player who checked him is a wolf

Right. And I know who that is. Good to know, I guess.

If it’s like other things then I would assume so

At most we only have a second neutral. Either Alice as Mercenary is the only neutral or there is a missing neutral out there.

Remind me who peeked Kyo v?

I would need to read up on those scumtells

Conversion only goes into a 1 night cooldown upon successful conversion.

the conversion cooldown works like in ToL (i.e. they would be able to try again N2 if they wanted)

Sogman and his result was BD.