[SFoL] SFoL 60 - Randomizer - Day 3 (14/18) - The Blue Dragon and Mercenary Win!

Sogman and his result was BD.

Sog

and frankly I don’t see a Mastermind peeking their Assassin V as something that ever happens, and Sog can’t be Assassin

I guess technically Sog could be Assassin if the MM has CW alts rather than TK alts

So let’s mark off Sog as v and admit I’m an idiot.

Could the wolves be in the noposters? It would make sense for them to avoid someone that got a bluecheck like Kyo if they weren’t paying attention.

i should just stick to hosting
at least i’m competent at that

Or there’s the additional fact that we’re suspecting Kyo of being the MM.

2 Likes

Vote Count

Accused Voted by Votes
Not voting Vulgard, Alice, an_gorta_pratai, Marshal, SirDerpsAlot, KyoDaz, Icibalus, SogMan, Arete, CRichard564, Amelia, clonedcheese, TheBlueElixir, Zone_Q11 14

reminder that majority is 8

Ici

you’re fine

we all do dumb things

accidentally roleblocking a probably-town-investigative is way less dumb than, like, fakeclaiming Masons with a member of the scumteam as town, or using the only town KP in the game on the Priest D1, or any of the other things I’ve done :upside_down_face:

If I was the MM I would have converted someone townread.

1 Like

i once claimed that marl died of the plague though
in fairness that somehow worked out
but still

you were neut though

doing dumb things as neut doesn’t count against you

Shrugs in shooting the Prince n1.

2 Likes

i did it because i was sick of being a fake villlager disrespected by the people i was trying to help so, when I thought that marl died without me having yolobombed him for a moment, I went all in on him having died of the plague

1 Like

then i realised i actually did bomb him, but i didn’t rescind because villagers mad

1 Like

i’m kinda surprised they killed poss and wazza over someone who got peeked bd (like kyo)
that’s what really gives me pause about the nightkill and makes me think kyo could be exactly mm

both were mislynchable as well, this is certainly odd

vul i’m confuzzled
tell me who this clears

Thanks

allies chat knows who but i shouldn’t go into details until a certain thing happens

1 Like