[SFoL] SFoL 60 - Randomizer - Day 3 (14/18) - The Blue Dragon and Mercenary Win!

Thanks

allies chat knows who but i shouldn’t go into details until a certain thing happens

1 Like

alas i shall never access the gamer chat again on this mortal coil

Would it be so out of place if the wolves are among the no posters? I mean we can assume they tried to convert Alice n1 and there were several better converts n1.

I mean most of my PoE is lowposters

Zone’s spot seems towny, but I don’t have much info to confirm or deny that slot town in my opinion. I also don’t know Zone’s town or wolf range, but I really don’t know, as it was Jgoes slot and Jgoes gave us almost nothing to go on.

I just hope that Vul’s redcheck is legit.

@Vulgard just don’t pull a Ici

What I mean by legit is that I hope it’s not another Alice check in which we almost mislynched a neutral that (?) is on our side.

Welp. Okay.

/vote clonedcheese

Be back in 5

Vote Count

Accused Voted by Votes
clonedcheese Zone_Q11 1 / 8
Not voting Vulgard, Alice, an_gorta_pratai, Marshal, SirDerpsAlot, KyoDaz, Icibalus, SogMan, Arete, CRichard564, Amelia, clonedcheese, TheBlueElixir 13

ping me if i goof. ily

Has cheese posted his claim and logs yet? I’d like to see his claim and logs.

he claims Tavernkeeper who only has Mix Rooms

he has not outed his actions yet

Interestingly enough. Alice said she was on Possessed yet he still died. Cheese is the only one who has claimed a class who could have swapped Possessed with someone else.

Anyway I’d like to see cheese’s logs.
/vote Clonedcheese

Vote Count

Accused Voted by Votes
clonedcheese Zone_Q11, CRichard564 2 / 8
Not voting Vulgard, Alice, an_gorta_pratai, Marshal, SirDerpsAlot, KyoDaz, Icibalus, SogMan, Arete, Amelia, clonedcheese, TheBlueElixir 12

I would vote Cheese, but I don’t want to bring it to almost half right now. I do have the finger ready on the button if needed, but for now I don’t want to lynch anyone. We still have around 40 something hours to discuss stuff.

Cheese better speak up with those logs though, hell I want to hear more from Cheese in general.

The plan isn’t to get cheese lynched so far. I’d like to see him cough up his logs and hopefully his wagon will make him cooperate.

1 Like