[SFoL] SFoL 60 - Randomizer - Day 3 (14/18) - The Blue Dragon and Mercenary Win!

Anyway I’d like to see cheese’s logs.
/vote Clonedcheese

Vote Count

Accused Voted by Votes
clonedcheese Zone_Q11, CRichard564 2 / 8
Not voting Vulgard, Alice, an_gorta_pratai, Marshal, SirDerpsAlot, KyoDaz, Icibalus, SogMan, Arete, Amelia, clonedcheese, TheBlueElixir 12

I would vote Cheese, but I don’t want to bring it to almost half right now. I do have the finger ready on the button if needed, but for now I don’t want to lynch anyone. We still have around 40 something hours to discuss stuff.

Cheese better speak up with those logs though, hell I want to hear more from Cheese in general.

The plan isn’t to get cheese lynched so far. I’d like to see him cough up his logs and hopefully his wagon will make him cooperate.

1 Like

My finger is on the trigger, but I don’t want to lynch him if he is safe.

‘Poss was swapped by a TK-alt MM’ theory doesn’t really make sense

like, that would mean that the Unseen missed their N1 convert and then decided to bus drive N2 rather than converting

The reason I am not really throwing ideas out is because this is my first SFoL and I haven’t really played ToL.

If I had more experience I would try to be a bit more solvey.

What other abilities would be able to bus drive? I can at least try to solve this.

It’s highly likely that we can have any ability/class, but which ones do you think we have @Arete . Don’t out them all the way, I don’t want to rolefish, but I just want to know every possibility.

If we figure out the possibilities we can solve how Poss was killed.

Also I am partially reading, so if I don’t reply right away then that’s why

Off the top of my head:

• Alice could actually just be the N1 convert and FPSing. This seems fairly unlikely given the Poss kill as she could have chosen not to claim that she was safeguarding the person she was attacking?
  • Alice could have been occupied (roleblocked) or redirected
  • Someone could have swapped Poss with another player (either a Tavernkeeper, or a TK-alt MM) (…I’m not actually sure if this is possible, given that Alice was preventing visits to Poss, which should prevent a TK)
  • The scum nightkill could have been strongmanned (for some forms of strongmanning)
  • A Sellsword/etc. could also have existed and attempted to prevent visits to Poss, which would have cancelled out Alice’s action
  • probably some other things I’m forgetting

King (65% Good, 35% Evil) Arete - GK socially from pushing Demon.
Mastermind
Assassin
~~Prince~~Seth Died N1
Random Blue Dragon Myself Noble with confirmed Gossip
Random Blue Dragon Possessed - Noble died N3
Random Blue Dragon Wazza -Physician died N3.
Random Blue Dragon Icibalus - Butler
Random Blue Dragon Vulgard - Sheriff
Random Blue Dragon Amelia - Tavern Keeper
Random Blue Dragon Marshal
Random Blue Dragon
Random Blue Dragon
Random Blue Dragon
Random Blue Dragon
Random Blue Dragon / Random Neutral Non-Killer
Random Neutral Non-Killer Alice - Mercenary - Contracts Possessed and 2nd contract.
Neutral Killer-Italy the Demon lynched D2

Those are my confirmed town slots so far.

Unless someone has info otherwise this seems unlikely. Alice would have to be fake claiming in this scenario

Would that be possible? I am not super familiar with this mode.

That would mean the unseen wouldn’t have tried to convert, which seems unlikely.

What abilities can do that?

What is the possibility of that?

So according to the class list, we are missing at most 1 neutral and if not, then Alice is our only starting neutral with Italy.

I think Arete is the GK as well, but pushing the demon is something the Unseen would do as well.

It gives towncred and gets rid of a threat

I doubt EK would want the Demon out on D2 though. EK wants as many kills per night and getting the Neutral Killer executed this early hurts Unseen more than it helps them.