[SFoL] SFoL 60 - Randomizer - Day 3 (14/18) - The Blue Dragon and Mercenary Win!

Unless a BD used Mix Rooms, then yeah.

2 Likes

As I said before, neutral killer and unseen don’t want to kill each other with so many BD alive.

Duh, this would be a very bad misplay that I’d never do it.

So here’s the thing. The MM is converting, the Assassin is killing. So who could would have occupied/redirected a confirmed neutral? Unless there’s a second Neutral then this is never the case.

Most likely what I’m thinking rn.

How? Doesn’t the CW’s day action causes killers to bypass night immunity regardless if they’re empowered at night?

Maybe. None have flipped as of yet.

As I said before we still have an unsolved BD/Neutral slot. If this slot is BD, then we know that the Sellsword scenario is impossible. If it’s a neutral, then we have to consider who is the 2nd neutral and what they are.

Would you be seen defending a obvious demon if you were unseen/EK or trying to lead on them?

Assuming Alice was the convert attempt n1 why would you redirect n2 instead of trying to convert again? It just doesn’t make sense

Again I don’t think it’s good to clear Arete on the demon lead, but I can say that I gut read Arete as good king.

For the sake of progression we can agree to disagree. We both think Arete is the GK and that’s all that matters. Fighting about reasoning here is counter intuitive and only harms the town.

No I wouldn’t. I suppose EK would want to be a “confirmed GK” for as long as possible even if it means getting the wolves killed.

They aren’t on the same team, so I don’t think a EK would risk their reputation on something like that.

Which is true.

this entire argument is irrelevant because even if I were EK, I wouldn’t have known Italy’s alignment

That’s also true, but Italy was scummy as hell and it wasn’t hard to put 2+2 together. Regardless, I am done with this argument.

Let’s focus on other things

kyo peeked her as neutral
they are always w/w if that’s the case

only makes sense if unseen knew her targets, otherwise they wouldn’t bother to attack her target

shouldn’t be possible right? visit prevention should block that

i’m guessing warlock!amelia but that’s kinda overly specific
alice could’ve been prevented herself by a sellsword or something

exactly

my doubt levels are skyrocketing rn

Hey @Arete, @CRichard564, when are we going to vote people off from the PoE?

I think right now it’s best to figure out how Poss died

People are moved from PoE when they are either proven as town or mafia. That’s the way it works.

Can’t we discuss for a bit so that we don’t screw up and mislynch?

do we have any truth bullets

i think there are some but idk if i should compile them, might derail the thread a little bit

might be notable that poss’ last desire in the thread was to have alice killed
and then he just
dies
alice claims he was her target which is hilarious in hindsight if true

wazza was… well apparently they killed him because he was mechconfirmed or something?
i don’t remember who mechconfirmed him but whoever did is probably town based on this

Marshal tracked Wazza to Ici

and Alice was visited, so Wazza can’t have converted Ici, and Ici was notably not dead