[SFoL] SFoL 60 - Randomizer - Day 3 (14/18) - The Blue Dragon and Mercenary Win!

yeah his kill looked like it was mostly mech

poss i’d assume the same tbh

2 basically confirmed towns who were not likely protected

I was on Poss last night, so it doesn’t explain how TF he died.

well yes

that is weird

and there are a limited number of ways that could happen

arcane emp being one of them?

atp I think assa gave away bleed.

arcane emp I don’t see as a likely option, as no bd have outted to even have the abil and if it was MM then MM either didn’t want to convert n2 or got the conv n1 so the most likely scenario its arcane emp is if they converted the person that arcane emp’d their assassin

So I read up and am still confused. Could someone who has a better understanding give me a TL;DR?

there was a thunderdome(zone v CRich) that wasn’t actually a thunderdome so I guess you don’t have to worry about that
relevant info:

1. Kyo claims that the unseen visited Amelia
  2. Ici claims his exhume on Seth was occ’d
  3. Zone claims his exhume on Seth showed unseen. This means n1 assassin visited seth and mm visited Alice(who is merc so conv failed). This clears Amelia(since she was jailed) and Wazza(who is dead). However now Amelia was visited by Kyo’s scout.
  4. Possessed died while Alice SG’d them, therefore they died while death immune. If you arcane empowered someone now is the time to out it.

additionally

vul has an unouted redpeek

Marshal/Arete have something in allies chat they’re not ready to reveal till Vul takes a look at it

did Kyo peek anyone last night

Kyo hasn’t been here for quite some time, I didn’t see them claim a redpeek though

not sure if Arete or Marshal picked up on Vul acting different but it might be worth noting if it helps the two of you Possessed court spied em

Hello Gorta.

Ah ok

I can’t wait to hear it

I guess this indicates that Amelia was converted (?)?

Howdy there

It does indicate that, look at the VC. but were waiting for Marshal/Arete and Vulgard x2

I think Amelia’s just the convert. The Assassin probably 2f1’d Wazza and Poss, and since the n1 conversion failed then I’m pretty sure that Amelia’s just the convert. Vulgard has a redpeek so I’d imagine that they know who the Assassin is by now. Rest of the game should be just finding the MM.

Ah ok, I won’t vote until Vul outs his check then, but when the time comes I would be ready to hammer it in if needed and the proof is there

Well whatever we’re doing, we’re not lynching anyone until Vulgard outs his redcheck.

given that Sog outted that he’d WoW that it would be a convenient convert

but then again I certainly wouldn’t go for a Wench with just SA

then again they’d probably expect that line of thinking

Im now wondering who Vul’s check is on and if Vul is legit

Also I thought Amelia was one of your targets but I guess not. Unseen might’ve thought the same thing as me

i townlean em but Marshal/Arete have kind of half stated that there is evidence against him