[SFoL] SFoL 63 - Triple Threat: Virtuous - Game Over (4/26) - Blue Dragon (evils) win!

Nope. We lose the game because the yuh’ll convert someone tonight.

Leafia, you don’t fucking get it, do you?

Alice would be Visionary since the only reason we think she’s Heroine is because you were jailed and we think she switched places with you.

I was feeling pressured and I just wanted people to realize that I’m not scum.

If I was scum, I’d have no reason to reveal that I faked the bleed.

thats makes it even more scummy. Look at me when people said I was BD/HoB King? I wasn’t looking for town credibility for stupid reasons like OMGUSing people.

When I’m pressured, It’s hard for me to think straight and I do dumb things. Don’t you think that if I was scum, Alice would’ve told me not to fake a bleed?

Apart from to put Whysper back in the PoE.

As Unseen, you have no reason to fake the bleed, AT ALL.

you are either delusional AF (unlikely) or you are scum.

Well, I’m off to bed. Night.

Also since you put Whysper back in your POE. Its safe to say you took out Surge in the POE as well since he has no bleeds.

main reason of why I don’t do OMGUS as any role.

Leafia, you realise that we still have Grand Trial right?

fuck nvm, Royal Pardon is what exists.

I will admit that this is true that I have no reason to fake the bleed as town. Like I said though, I wasn’t thinking straight and why would I care if Whysper was put back in the PoE if I’m scum? Plus, why would either me or Surge be bled here? Especially with how he’s in the convert PoE?

Not true. He could be faking as well.

No. I’m not scum.

idc about emotions as you could be guilt tripping people.

From your reaction of Surge being bled, its safe to assume he was actually bled.

I’m literally the least likely of the three to be scum if you take into account our D3s and D4s.

Why would you think Alice would convert a Noob (no offense Whysper)? for all you know, his meta could out himself.