[SFoL] SFoL 63 - Triple Threat: Virtuous - Game Over (4/26) - Blue Dragon (evils) win!

How these chances are changed, you might ask?

It depends on whether Alice flips Visionary or Heroine.

If Alice flips Visionary then Leafia CANNOT be the Convert.
If Alice flips Heroine then all signs point to Leafia.

yes he could be towny, I considered that the same time, but the more chance of gorta being scum was higher.

Leafia, I’m really fucking sorry if you’re Unseen, but our best chances are winning are if you are jailed.

Since Zone already jailed Leafia, we need Derp to use Wall of Roots

Surge to use spike traps if he could.

Wrong. We lose if I’m jailed and you know it.

No. He needs to switch or we lose.

Stop acting like you being jails mean the end of the world. You can’t change anything mechanically.

Please listen to me Zone. Jail Surge. I’m the least likely to be the convert here.

It is the end of the world if I’m jailed because town will lose.

Tell me how town will lose.

I literally just stated what happens when you’re jailed

Because BD will convert tonight and then I’ll get lynched tomorrow and BD will kill someone N6 and you’ll have no idea of who the new convert is.

I’m literally the least likely one to be the convert both mechanically and socially.

and who would they convert. If derps still has wall of roots, its a death sentence for visionary. If Surge has spike traps, hes convert immune.

That’s clearly wrong. Marauders are huge threats to scum.

@ATNoName Can I have your logs btw.

Same logs, but N4 guard Italy.

Trust me town. I had the winning play yesterday and no one listened. Why would I have come up with that play as scum? I literally suggested that Gorta prove himself by shooting Alice while we yeet Frost.

and thats assuming he was town