[SFoL] SFoL 63 - Triple Threat: Virtuous - Game Over (4/26) - Blue Dragon (evils) win!

We called to shoot you imao until you didn’t die and I don’t blindly follow Alice 10/10.

/ITA Zone

I haven’t read the flavor yet, but wasn’t the Allies members already decided to be Alice/TBE/Leafia?

…welp, FWIW at least we know it isn’t PKR.

let’s compare
the above is day 1
below is day 2

notable takeaways:

the revealed duke is not top town, but that can be chalked up to missing the hardclaim
whysper trended down despite the claim (i think? not sure if i’m reading this correctly)
i don’t really see reasons for the other slots moving slightly
in general i don’t really know what at is doing
feels like sideline play

moleland and sulit insisting on pk yesterday makes them probably not BD but can still be HoB
lolItaly’s vote

1 Like

And why would you convince a player to shoot someone N1 despite the risk against it, especially when a Blue Dragon was dead. Not to mention chances would be that I would be Blue Dragon and in conclusion, more than likely, DEATH. IMMUNE.

Get out of here.

This also means that it proves that Wazza is evil too, since if he had attacked PK, he would’ve attacked and killed himself. Also, I’ll claim now to help the game state. I’m arbiter that tried bountying PK, but due to the switch, Wazza is now bountied.

quick question
is duke = prince in this game

not voting - ATNoName, Magnus

Honestly, a lot of cloned’s stuff was pinging me around EoD.
I need to take another look but I feel like that might be our last BD.

either way with the way insanity x PK didn’t crossvote, I imagine the other BD is offwagon somewhere too.

1 Like

i no longer think n is as villagery as he was before
:confused:

Leafia, can you read stuff lmao.

Hold up.

3 Likes

lol hate this

Okay surely I’m not the only one who noticed that Leafia literally just claimed HoB converter?

/vote Leafia

1 Like

Its a 50/50. either you or PK is visionary/starting random > heroine

Hi
talk to me instead of about me

why

town of lol

damn i kinda like ash, especially today

I’m positive that Leafia just got confused with their own class and accidentally said Arbiter as a slip of the tongue.

2 Likes

Hm… This sounds about right for a counterargument.

/vote Intensify

Oh. Okay.

Okay. This works.
I will chain you up. You enjoy the moment. Everyone is happy.

i thiiiiiink they meant original arbiter???

is arbiter a role in FoL that can bounty

help

i’ll come back to the thread when you guys start making social reads please

unless you have an incriminating check but thanks to zone it’s way less likely