[SFoL] SFoL 63 - Triple Threat: Virtuous - Game Over (4/26) - Blue Dragon (evils) win!

yes, i hardclaimed handmaiden yesterday

Ok thanks. I must have missed that.

Okay so Crusader had tailored himself

correct, yes

I don’t think this is ever w/w with visionary/convert.

Crich lock V

1 Like

Okay, @Centuries I need healing. I was bled.

On a recap, next target should be the Visionary here since looks Mole just gave up and should always be the lynch today.

Wazza and Leafia already have kills to their name, so they’re clean. Italy is basically mech-confirmed by bringing back Centuries as well.
Magnus and Zone are obvious. Derps has a confirmed occupy according to Vulgard, so I don’t think he’s the Visionary.

Surge, CRich, and Frost are pretty strong TRs that I’ve had so far, and again I don’t think Vulgard busses his entire time d1 like that.

So basically the only ones that can be the Visionary here are Gorta/N/Ash/Whysper, with a very big asterisk on Whysper considering that the OoE gambit doesn’t look that likely to have been performed by a newbie.

1 Like

first we have Wazza D2, now we have Ash N2 and Alice D3 and Centuries was our only healer…

I am not distrusting Leafia, but are we really not going to talk about the hellhole that is “how many people killed Soul”?

If gorta is in here, then shouldn’t the same go for Frostwolf103?

you know what really sucks
the fact some people suspect me because i fpsed
“only wolves fps”
is this the thing?

yeah cent heal alice over me. If there’s other healers do me but I’m fine with dying today if I have to

you guys know i have to circle through kill/invest/occ before i can heal again right

*looks at IC dayvig claim in DGADT*

No, that’s dumb

i should point out that fpsing made him out that in a villagery manner so my fps wasn’t useless

this is a sign of desperation from the wolves

Do we have a-- oh. Right. …hey, technically Cent can’t die through a dead Italy if I jail Italy.

Although stopping a murderer is better.

i’m still waiting for someone to evaluate gorta’s reaction to my fps
i still think it was >rand v but i need a second opinion

Welp now we have a time limit. Also it looks like BD pulled off a convert

I can technically make this a certainty by jailing you. --so Alice, who should I jail?

im on a time limit to you know

i die in 3 cycle counting this one unless italy guesses more nks

when you put it like that i’m thinking ash
the only reason i’m not saying “gorta” is because 1. i’ve literally just misyeeted him in another game and 2. his reaction to my fps was something i interpret as >rand v