[SFoL] SFoL 63 - Triple Threat: Virtuous - Game Over (4/26) - Blue Dragon (evils) win!

I don’t know.

So far I’ve townread alice but also I think that we prob win tonight anyways.

So I can not heal her if you want.
I’ll probably unframe someone if that’s the case.

Same allies

I just want to summarize my case in something that isn’t a back and forth screaming match

It’s clean, simple, and precise

Eh… you do you. Your past actions will determine your alignment.

Good. As long as you have already submitted one, then all is fine.

Alice claimed to be bleeding right? In the unlikely case she is Visionary and lied about being bleed, we yeet her.

Current VC

Voted Voters Votes
Moleland Alice, Vulgard, ash4fun, CRichard564, Leafia, Whysper, Frostwolf103 7/10
N.1 SirDerpsALot 1/10

Yeah. That’s pretty much the plan.
–first we’d need gorta dead though.

My only concern is she claims to bleed out N5, which should be convert night. The then heroine becomes the next visionary, so the numbers would dwindle and we would have 2 BD alive (one that can convert) UTR/clear. This is how I could see us losing

Heroine can’t become visionary actually nvm

I have on request, that Alice is jailed N5 if the BD isn’t in Ash/N.1

Nope. Bled D3 -> Dies N4.

That’s actually gamer

Ok, then that part of my tinfoil was a misunderstanding here. I just saw Alice say stuff about bleeding out n5 or something

I kind of feel better about things now

we have 2 entire days to yeet all BDs, so we should be fine

That’s true, I just don’t want to meet the noose damnit. I was this way in JOAT2 and ToS2, as well. I was bragging in the ToS2 scum chat about being slippery soap

I had a decent start, rock bottomed due to working on my readlist, and now I am starting to get back in the groove of things

I honestly just hate how I get put in each PoE most of the time due to doing what I usually do as town

if u can

please dont do an action that will make us go

“ok but that doesnt make you not convert”

thanks

Don’t bother using AtE. N.1 did the same thing, but at least he got the resolve to die.
The same applied for Intensify; the fool forgot he could’ve messaged me to prove himself, but he accepted his death calmly because he knew that we will win this game even if he died.