[SFoL] SFoL 63 - Triple Threat: Virtuous - Game Over (4/26) - Blue Dragon (evils) win!

I’m going to ask Amelia to make sure.

However, unlike you, SHE SELF-RESOLVES TONIGHT BY DYING.

2 Likes

Frost is just the Visionary, which is why I am not pushing you as hard

Oh my you done fuck it up

Except I dunked on PK and Insanity d1.

Except that I was bled by BD D3.

It’s painfully obvious that I’m not the Visionary and you’re just trying to further expand the PoE for when Frost doesn’t flip Visionary.

screw off with that crap

That’s all in your scum range

We can’t rely on flips because they could’ve class swap D3

No, because it’s LITERALLY SOMETHING IMPORTANT.

I’m not going to ‘screw off with that crap’ because you say so. Alice and Frost die tonight, you die today, our Visionary PoE is complete.

3 Likes

That would be insanely stupid.

And either way, if we bump into a Heroine, Alice and Frost still die and if they flip Unseen while Gorta flips Heroine, we know what happened anyway.

1 Like

I do however townread Alice, from no past experience or other meta reads you guys want to rely on.

Alice have been town on social reads and vote wise being town AI.

@Alice Did you post your result yet?

This entire conversation is frankly pointless as it’s just going around in circles.

Ideally we try to find the convert here so Cent bombs them.

1 Like

why not, after all convert is hard to find and class swap would be ideal to throw town off.

I will end up dying and that’s ok in my book, I would rather submit sepukku in jail for the sins I have commited that I have strayed from honor’s code.

The fact that Frost didn’t shoot me or Alice is damning and Italy’s info is even more damning, but Alice is over here acting like Frost won’t flip Visionary.

With a single suicide guilt vig and a healer that can make vig shots remaining, while a convert is still running around, but I doubt they will be found because everyone is tunneling the damn LHF

Derps claimed to have occ’d N1.

I want Magnus’ action before I out it as he still has yet to claim.

I have no reason to shoot Alice and that is none of your damn business.

Frost dies tonight, you won’t.

Because it’ll be obvious once the Visionary PoE is closed anyway, not to mention they would become the Visionary at the end of the night.

Additionally, our Visionary PoE is going to be occupied tonight, what’s the point in not allowing your Heroine to kill because you take over?

Because you’re the best kill! Not even for scummy reasons, you literally give us a pile of information that it’s stupid to even suggest another kill.

1 Like