[SFoL] SFoL 67: Last Stand of the Virtuous III - Endgame - The Unseen and The Senex are victorious!

Even one.

1 Like

Although I have to admit, I am agitated from GGhana and Wazza. I am not in the mood, so I cant think straight. I have my own PTSD playing as king.

Can we be PTSD buddies since I’ve also been traumatized as King before?

Ya’ll gave me a headache with what happened earlier, ima take a break, tell me if anything happens so i can include it on my list

A little lame thought but whatever.

Take your time I guess.

You have like 72 hours to convince GGhana you’re town if you’re Corrupt King.

pulled 1 game they were town in.

Dont get me wrong, FAM is waaaaay too big for me to handle. I should have less trouble with games like SFoL.

There’s difference between ‘not doing much’ while interacting and ISO reading in silence that does not concern them, not yet anyway.

why specifically just gghana?

GGhana is biggest pusher for King’s death right now.

Besides Wazza, who doesnt give a crap.

Also hi Leafia.

Do you have any thoughts about the thread once you’re done catching up.

What are you, Intensify’s parrot? All I’m doing is trying to solve the game here. Sheesh. It is weird how you’re sheeping Intensify though. Back from my steak supper too. It was delish! Now to g eff t caught up with the thread.

My parrot would never be a heretic who hates coconuts

Where did I contradict myself? I never did so.

I’m not sheeping Intensify, I’m just looking at the fact that you directly contradicted yourself

How am I not supposed to find this suspicious?

I never said it was common knowledge that scum king is a lost wolf. Do you not remember how in the last game the scum king knew who the wolves were? Isn’t it always that way or was that a special case?

dude I had this wild dream where I was the king right, anyway, why are there 1000 posts already :,(

1 Like

Actually I meant to quote this

so what happened while i was gone, other than the urge to kill the king tmrw?