[SFoL] SFoL 67: Last Stand of the Virtuous III - Endgame - The Unseen and The Senex are victorious!

i mean
i was just confirming ghana could still have been visionary

I don’t get it but I swear Eli managed to answer half of our questions in the most obscure way this game

when was there a first

25 player mountainous ITA game

What’s a mountainous ITA game? Never happened

yeehaw

oh also this was funny

leafia spewed that intensify was coaching coconuts

1 Like

That post was bruh moment yes

if anyone decided to open leafia’s ISO they would have solved the entire game

ok
but
leafia, im sorry
but trying to find things that look like tmi is like trying to find water in an ocean

(in leafia’s iso, in any game)

me this game was just

constantly defending myself

Discourse likes messing with my plans

I gotta say though, I owe a lot of credit to others

That was the annoying part.

You put up a fight.

If it wasn’t for Leafia, I wouldn’t have gotten Coconuts pushed on, if it wasn’t for Gorta, PKR and Aelin, I wouldn’t have gotten Leafia pushed on and if it wasn’t for everyone not being stupid, I wouldn’t have gotten Kyo pushed on.

I still have a hard time believing that anyone could’ve been so fooled that Wazza was town after D3 and D4 and that people actually listened to her bs OMGUSing and AtE because I was completely honest about our N2 actions. We used Call to Arms D1 to get rid of Atlus, so we couldn’t use valiant smite N2. I’ll be honest, my frustration D4 was real and by all rights, Wazza should’ve been eliminated that day with how they were openwolfing all of D3 and D4. I still can’t figure out how she turned things around and got me executed that day but at least she didn’t won, which I’m happy about. PKR, you lose all right to say that you know how I play after trusting Wazza that much. I NEVER would’ve pushed on t!Wazza that much. I’m far too concerned with looking villagery to do that. That’s what grinded my gears the most I think. Wazza was basically openwolfing for two entire days and she was getting townread due to it no matter how much BS she spewed. I’m happy now though. Congrats on your win Unseen and you’re officially my hero now Marl for seeing through Wazza’s bs.

did ya expect me not too? :^)

this is my highest posting game

Oh no

the fact you pushed on me D3 is what caused your loss here btw

if you just

didn’t, you would’ve won

1 Like