[SFoL] SFoL 67: Last Stand of the Virtuous III - Endgame - The Unseen and The Senex are victorious!

I’m self resolving anyway fite me

Don’t be silly! Everyone is self-resolving when their head is on a pike.

actually im pretty sure there are no free “im lock town pls no exe” claims in this game

even prince can be converted so

self-nightkill and ate

I mean if king somehow proves themselves then them

Not a good idea honestly. I would say someone could just check me tonight, but look at the Visionary role. Someone could just say that I’m that that decided to show up as the role I am to checks, so a check on me wouldn’t be clearing. Right now, only PKR and Gghana really stand out to me and not in a good way mind you.

not sure why this post gives me good vibes but it does

It shouldn’t.

I don’t either

Wait I read that wrong

Investigation, killing, murdering, stabbing, bludgeoning etc.

Prince is already scum. Scum can’t be converted.

Or, you could take our sweet, sweet summer child out for pancakes where the strawberry syrup is made of an eeveeloution’s blood! ^-^

1 Like

Honestly, not everything has to be solved with violence, Ryan.

but killing people is fun

Hmm…

By the way, I’ll just mention this here.

There’s a guaranteed Marshal in the game.

I asked the hosts whether or not Visionary/Arbiter’s passives screwed with Scout or not, and they told me that Scout will proc if Visionary and Arbiter visits someone no matter what, so for the Marshal out there, if someone triggers your scout but they’re not dead, considering carefully watching their actions tonight and how they act, you might catch a convert ; )

Well obviously we don’t think killing is fun if we refuse to kill d1

we refuse because we literally cannot

Honestly, it kind of feels like Gghana is trying to pocket Amelia a bit. Anyone else getting that feeling or is it just me?

well nerds, im off to go make dinner.