[SFoL] SFoL 67: Last Stand of the Virtuous III - Endgame - The Unseen and The Senex are victorious!

Then I’d expect you to have a damn case, which seems to be missing.

Care to explain?

i considered this until i realised that with the amount of players we have it’s not really strong enough of a factor to sacrifice vca

What makes you think I’m an alt and not just someone from another forum

Yes, that’s fair. But we’re also busy committing genocide. Plus, it’s easier to catch a wolf based on fakeclaiming which most players will do towards a Duke because it feels like Common Sense, players being pushed on won’t claim and we’ll just see the aftermath. When they’re already dead.

I voted on you and put the nail in your coffin, pal. I’m taking part of the credit for it no matter if you care or not.

You really fail to read. You’re just making me repeat myself. You’re pointless to talk too. I’ll explain it if or when GGhana is pardoned.

You used joycats, joined on the same day signups began and you’re acting like people from this forum already. Don’t be ridiculous.

1 Like

I joined many days later what are you talking about. And joy cats are liked by people all over

Also this. We only get so many lynches in fol cuz these setups usually end early. So wasting them on openwolf when we can just not is pretty bad.

It was actually the day after. Either way

That doesn’t explain crap.

You’re literally saying it worked once before apparently (even though in Overwatch FM you barely mentioned anything about my meta from I can recall) and now you’re acting like it’s some sort of read you don’t even need to explain because it’s so good.

You joined the day you signed up, that’s what I meant.

And no, they don’t. Just don’t bother discussing this, it’s not worth it and doesn’t mean anything.

I never mentioned it as there was no need too. I was pushing on SDA at the time, then I switched to you once I realised your scummy af behaviour, mate.

at least I think I was pushing on SDA, I don’t recall

Reasons I switched to you was because “SDA is Town” and “Intensify is probably Scum”, granted it wasn’t a solid read, however it’s given me insight on how you act.

In other words, you didn’t have meta reasons and you read me for general scummy behaviour from you are telling me.

That’s the point, as previously stated.

I’m not going to bother with this.

General Scummy Behaviour that generally comes from you is meta.

When you’re Scum, you do it consistently.

That’s Meta.

These arguments they’re just completely pointless. I’m leaving thread, this is just a time waster.

Wazza.

If you want to scumread me, atleast give me something I can work with and not just “I’ll tell you later”

Be like NoName, who actually gives an interesting reason to scumread me and could spark an interesting discussion.

Dude, listen. You aren’t in a hurry to defend yourself, you aren’t in a rush too. You have no reason to defend yourself while GGhana is on Trial as nothing is about you at the moment.

I can take my time and prepare my reasons to push on you and post it in more of a way that is suited. I don’t need to rush it just to suffice your needs.

1 Like

hey Intensify. GTH your read on PKR and Gorta now!