[SFoL] SFoL 67: Last Stand of the Virtuous III - Endgame - The Unseen and The Senex are victorious!

Cool story Leafia.

Anyway, we have a huge fucking issue.

The amount of claims has all our important roles outed basically, I’ve literally deduced 3 of the very important roles we have to be inbetween 5 players.

Look who also didn’t claim that they healed Gorta n1. You. Although you at least told Kyo not to heal Gorta N2, so there’s that.

I had a plan, YBW didn’t.

Or someone was occupied.
Or someone who was guarded by the King.
Or was prevented.
Or someone was granted night immunity.

Like too many possibilities to truly ‘narrow down’

If they are told they were occupied upon selecting a neutral for eliminate, then it stands to reason that they get told that they tried to eliminate a neutral.

That’s true. I’m looking forward to postgame to find out what went on N1 and N2.

I’m going to bed y’all, I’ll see you tomorrow, Goodnight and Goodluck.

well we tell duke to jail either bacon or silviu whether to exe or not exe is entirely up to them

I want to sleep but this game keeps sparking worries for me.

I’m beyond unsure who I want to vote.

hmm do you why?

Because after I analysed everyone’s roles and peaced things together, this is beyond an easy game for evils mechanic-wise if BD pick themselves up

1 Like

And I just don’t know how to vote as the worry of hitting an important role is hitting me now.

1 Like

see people

this is why we don’t spamclaim.

hmm like i said we wipe out BD and leave NK till thr last

They can’t kill me again, after all

AT, my worry is that the VIsionary is between the 5 who can be extremely important roles and that’s a very high chance.

This is what I was referencing

hmm if only we had a dayocc

Reaper to Atlas tonight

what