[SFoL] SFoL 67: Last Stand of the Virtuous III - Endgame - The Unseen and The Senex are victorious!

I’m not saying to go all OH YES MIGHTY PRIESTESS, but I wonder if this list is the resolution of our problems.

Besides, I’m still alive and Wazza likely would’ve killed me last night if she had been NK. I don’t think she’s convert either unless the Visionary decided to get risky which is possible.

Not sure right now to be honest.

We are still alive because the scums decided so or one of us is the evil.

Leafia, what do you think of Kyo and Pokemon, both of them don’t get in the spotlight quite often…

Hmmm, Kyo is pretty much locktown after N2 and socially as well, and while they’re a good candidate for having been converted N3 if that was a conversion night, I feel it’s sort of unlikely that the Visionary converted him because of how likely it was that he’d die to the reaper last night and who’s Pokemon?

Do you believe that Whysper got killed by someone else than BD?

PokemonKidRyan

If I was a different NK, it’d be large gains, especially if I was Sorcerer or Demon or anything like that.

Time to scumread Wazza on that, thanks Wazza.

Oh. As for him, he gives me a villagery vibe and with how much I know him and know his playstyle, I like to think that I’m pretty good at reading him, so v unless he was converted last night.

Do you think the cult of BD attacked and converted at the same time?

This was the point I was trying to make Silviu, but it’s a good look for Wazza that she pointed that out honestly.

Yay, let’s do a triangle of trustship and eliminate the evil forces with power of friendship

1 Like

I’m not sure at this point. I think it’s likely that the NK killed her though since Reaper’s attack can’t be stopped as easily.

You do realize that nothing prevents them from doing so, right?

Anyway, I need a break from this game right now, so talk to everyone later.

I know that

See you

: |

Bruh moment.

Aelin the plan was for you to visit me and confirm me.