[SFoL] SFoL 67: Last Stand of the Virtuous III - Endgame - The Unseen and The Senex are victorious!

guess that’s the plan now

wazza’s getting killed with fire if any of those flip town

…wait am i supposed to jail PKR or execute PKR

is that part of the plan

Jail

That parts up to you since it lowers the PoE more to kill him, but if he’s Good then you lose exes which is what we don’t want, so I wouldn’t recommend executing him.

if either Intensify or Marl flip, just kill me anyway, even if they’re evil.

ok cool just wanted to know this

I didn’t thought that I would say this, but it’s going to be hard without you because not many are as talkative as you…

So? So me being a serial busser only is ever used against me when I get scum lynched and never brought up when I defend scum. Typical. If I’m scum, explain why I’d jeopardize my good standing by pushing Wazza then. Not to mention even if I was scum, he can still be NK. It even makes it more likely that he’s NK actually. In fact, the only way I’d push Wazza this hard if I was Visionary, would be if my heroine tried using eliminate on him at some point in the game and found that he was a neutral.

[Come on, somebody be emotional alongside me so it’s wholesome.]

I know you need me but if I die you’re gonna have to move on:(

GGhana

I’m just numb at the stupidity of the town right now. I’ve given up on the town being smart.

Remember to give me Up back…

Coconuts

why are we naming the scum Leafia defended anyway

I thought of the opposite of buss, which it does somehow contribute to the point but I meant something else.

Or you just think I’m NK and even if I’m not, you don’t care what I flip

Exactly. I’m a serial busser yet I defended Coconuts. See anything wrong here?

If I’m a serial busser and starting scum., wouldn’t I have just bussed Coconuts the entire time?

But youd bus them if it were to give you high cred

That’s how it works… choughs Windy coughs Luke coughs Surge cough cough

cough Appel.