SFoL10 Chaos (The Corrupt, The Crazed King and The Archivist Win!)

Not worth

1 Like

Maby not but it is enough to keep them from being executed as soon as they can be. People usually have other leads anyway by the time loyalty wears off.

In anycase. The cowardly king has much stronger Ability’s for this kind of thing. So my point stands

Your sounding Survivor-phobic, just because they are neutral doesn’t mean they are evil. This an’t ToS orange, where they lynch Surv claims sight on scene.

But they do that for a good reason lol

Kill the neutrals :stuck_out_tongue:

1 Like

Orange, you are the problem. Just wasting a day on a NB lynch, it’s fucking stupid. You think there is no reason what so ever neutrals side with evil?

We can’t even lynch today, and I’m not voting any neutrals

Why are you so over-defensive on this issue? /FoS Noz

1 Like

Because, I have claimed Surv in jail when I was one, exed. Claimed Surv in public and didn’t vest, shot by vig. You think that wouldn’t leave a bad taste in my mouth?

That’s on you buddy. Don’t claim an useless Neutral as an useless Neutral.

Here we at least have some helpful ones, but Survivor is literally an extra scum vote and deserves to die. This applies to all Neutrals without a tangible benefit to keeping them alive and some sort of Town-sided goal or ability.

2 Likes

I wonder why they always fucking side with scum, because town has Survivor-phobia. If I’m an amnesiac, and I’m forced to claim, I have to fucking go with town, because I have commong sense, but the town is like “dur, get gud mafia”.

So basically you want neutrals to side with BD? When Unseen is winning you want them to pretty much stay loyal? That is fucking dumb

:popcorn:
(Note: This is not a Corn claim)

2 Likes

Better run if you claim a Neutral Meth, Orange will want to lynch you unless you help town.

1 Like

If your corn or whatever you should kill orange. I personally don’t mind survivors thought I would keep a close eye on them.

In ToL I personally execute Alchemists when I’m Prince if there’s a Reaper or Possessor in play because it’s easy cover for that kind of scum and it’s collateral damage I’m willing to accept.
I understand where he’s coming from, though.
I’m not claiming Corn or anything like that this game though.

If they haven’t proven themselves with Poision, I would lynch them as they have done jack-shit to prove themselves, if they do prove themselves I leave them be

True. If your killing them because you think they might be lying then that’s fine.

That’s the problem, if they “prove themselves” with Emerald they could just as easily be a Possessor killing somebody. shrug
Also yolo-Emeralding will tend to make me want to lynch them more since they’re likely to hit BD.

1 Like

In the hands of a good player an ability like emerald potion can easily win BAD the game. As an Alch I have been able to find the MM as soon as N2. It wasn’t a random attack or anything.

If anyone claims Neutral I will instantly vote you and only rest until you are dead and perished under the ground.

Neutral scum.

2 Likes

Sighs When was this ToS?