SFoL10 Chaos (The Corrupt, The Crazed King and The Archivist Win!)

Also, if someone was proven yesterday, he is proven today as Corrupted converted king D1, so they can’t convert D2 nor D3.

Wich means… yep, only 2 members of scum faction till D4.

Also, White Agent probably killed a king, as they kill all checked corrupted on first 3 nights and can check king.
Also White Agent passes through night immunity, so that would explain a lot.

Where did you see this? Resonance is a regular check ability that doesn’t work on the Source N1.
The only “first 3 nights” part I see on the White Agent is night immunity for the first 3 nights.

They might’ve used The Great Cleansing on Nuclear but that seems like kind of a waste because it’s not possible for him to be the Source.

“And on the night you use The Great Cleansing”

Yeah

That’s a 1-shot killing ability, not their regular investigative ability

Slept Peacefully

But theirs passive makes it auto-used on first 3 nights.

That passive means they’re immune to death the first 3 nights and on the night they activate The Great Cleansing.
At least that’s how I understood it.

Oooooorrrr… maybe that

Anyway. That:

Yeah, that’s terrifying, but that’s only if the Source becomes the King.
Like I said, if anyone have reservations about me stepping up because they think I’m the Source, the White Agent can feel free to Great Cleansing me.

@Host @Queen_Alfa @Ashe - Source does NOT have royal blood, does it?

Alternatively, if we don’t want to expend the Great Cleansing, Noz can give someone a real sword (obviously IDK if the one he gave you was real) and attack me and I’ll Guard myself to prove I’m not the Source King (that doesn’t have Guards).

Actually scratch that the Source King is night immune, I didn’t notice that

I still hope I got real sword after me softing so hard what I am.

I wanted to say Noz is confirmed BD, but I forgot for a second that converted classes keeps all theirs abilities… uhh.

Still doubt anyone would convert them tho.

Oh yea.

DEAD PEOPLE - YOU ARE TALKING TO EVIL SOURCE AT NIGHT.

DO NOT GIVE THEM INFO.

2 Likes

Well, like you mentioned, they can’t convert for the next two days since apparently they got Nuclear. So we’re okay for now on that front.