SFoL13: Pestilence (BD & Alchemist Win!)

He checked Ici and PKR as incompatible.

1 Like

I can help with that :smiling_imp:

(jk)

1 Like

So then we should have someone look after the maid, but at the same time, we might want to be vcareful having someone to protect them as the Carrier may think “fuck it. Let’s just sctew bd right now”

ici claimed alch so should be compatible with everyone. If he isn’t compatible with PKR he must be lying.

/vote ici

That’s one of the rules from pairing as Neutral, Marl have point though - if PKR is BD then it wouldn’t make sense.

Also for the record if I was a plague doctor I would no way cc noz. There may well be another plague doctor who has and should stay quiet.

I was not, I slept peacefully

1 Like

Oh they changed how the pairings work my bad. /unvote

So there’s 50/50 that PKR is NK or Carrier, should Icibalus considers as Alchemist, he specifically not having people to visit Icibalus.

So there’s good chance Nuclear is infected now.

Do you think I’d be sitting here saying nothing if I got a cult result?

1 Like

So, assuming Ici is Alch, PKR isn’t NK

1 Like

Alchemist can win with any neutrals, you sure?

I’m just assuming burrito got a incompatible result. If he got compatible, I don’t think he’d have reacted as he did.

1 Like

I hate it how everyone is always needlessly cryptic for no reason. If you claim a class just say your fucking results clearly unless you out prince or something.

1 Like

I assume they were incompatible so we know PKR isn’t neutral.

1 Like

Then Ici and PKR would be compatible. It would exclude PKR of being Carrier or NK, assuming we trust Ici

And then whinge at you in dead chat for not reading your soft, when they are scummy and when demanded to hard claim when at Lylo, they don’t

1 Like

Ideally ici is attacked by a hunter. That way if he survives we can confirm the existence of a hunter, ici being alch, and PKR being non-neutral.

Is alch immune to bleeding in FOL?

2 Likes