SFoL62 - Regal Lions - Cult and Oneiromancer Victory!

Then this question could and honestly should be revisited throughout the day.

1 Like

I’d say seth
But hes lord

So
Eh

My gut always says Seth and the fact that he’s king has my paranoia levels going

1 Like

So my Conversion Immune is going to go to a strong player.

I’m thinking of putting 4 Weak players as the people that choose the execution today to allow them to have the chance they would never receive otherwise.

Theres no d1 execution

1 Like

Also, something to notice, all the posts you quoted were from after post 200 (the BFA ones) meanwhile we’re still at post 100 or so, also a fairly difference.

In BFA, I wasn’t there at day start, so I had catchup to do, I had the occasion to read deeper into posts and I had lots of motivation to catch up.

Meanwhile here, my first posts were made while I was still playing in a tournament so I wasn’t 100% tryharding FMwise.

You also have never seen me play scum, I’ve simply never rolled non town on this website in 6 or 7 games, I’m not really sure amoutn wise, but yeah. You have quite a lot of sample from my town games but none from my scum games. So I find it weird you’d meta read me.

1 Like

Although there are allot of strong players that have arrived in this game.

Confused Jane noises

Seth hasn’t posted yet and his alignment is usually fairly obvious (at least to other people)?

Help why am I top-poster? Time to leave thread. again.

PKR, Arete, Chloe, Anstreim, Etc.

yes his alignment is also far more obvious when hes got some pressure

1 Like

I have posted yet you baphoon!

Well… now he has.

Anyway. Leaving thread.

I would like to point out that I have had so few town games here that it is hard to interpret what my town game is like.

But I guess it could be done by interpreting what my scum games are like and what is different from them is more townie?

I think I like Jane so far.

I remember yours from last time don’t worry.

Seth, I have my eyes on you like a hawk. Just to warn you. Trust me, just because you are king I will not allow you to get away with any more than other games.

Like if we consider the possibility that PKR, Chloe, Arete AND Anstreim are all types of scum.
You better be glad I rolled king.

And… this feels like typical Seth.
Aka I am already losing my mind.

1 Like

I’m going to let the execution today lay in the hands of 4 others.
Unless there isn’t an execution today.

I dont find it weird. Day has barely started. There are no votes, no flips, and no mechanics to work with.
All we have are:
Meta
Tone
Interactions

I went off of tone/meta and decided you sounded off

Sure, i have no scumgames of yours to compare this behavior to
But i’m still allowed to call you out for sounding odd

1 Like