SFoL62 - Regal Lions - Cult and Oneiromancer Victory!

a disinterested townie should still
try to act townie?

If you’re going to ask questions, make sure people answer them - and tell us what you get out of those questions
If you’re going to stand on the sidelines, at least pop-in with things that further threadstate, and spark conversation

But i do see your point now - I just see it as less likely

well your wording seems like I have no friends

:sob:

where are my cult when I need them

Scumslip confirmed

If you’re town do you call me a friend? Town are friendly once you get to know them. :slight_smile:

Bad joke?

being a pusher of arete aswell I should probably answer this too

I think a disintrested towny would still make an attempt to have their own view

feels like they have reads of consensus, or at one point or another does a slight bit of solving that seems like it would become the consensus(notably remembering the App read)

if it was DisintrestedV!Arete I wanna say they would still be Reasonable :tm: but theyd disagree alot with X or Y, rather then their really own ‘controversial’ read was saying chloe’s SR on Arete didnt exist

doot

I kinda see what your saying but I dont agree

After doing a bit of a meta dive (mainly using SFOL 56)
I think Emilia’s slot is V

a lot of their macro seems kinda similar
but

these posts show that they aren’t just “trying to look productive” if you get what I mean
showing investment in how the game is moving which doesn’t seem similar to scumgame

1 Like

aka emilia has a spine

yes

Town are poggies, and most people tend to catch im town before I die

and my superb humor talents never fall flat

1 Like

I agree with your conclusion

I dont think meta was particularly required but they are actually pushing the thread along and dont feel attention grabby

do they actually believe the EK read?
they change it quite a bit
this read doesn’t feel genuine

Well yes. But that last post is just saying “i can’t really infer anything from what he’s say that i remember”

then why are you voting them

well, why were you voting them

3 Likes

Scratch that. I think he’s EK, but I don’t actually remember anything (all I remember is that he hasn’t posted a lot today, and that he was very stubborn on the whole Trial by Council d2 thing)

For example, here he just doesn’t give any reasoning and just says “that’s false” (although to be fair nobody’s actually asked him about it)

Also he just says this. Out of a joke.
I… don’t know why (maybe that’s because i dont know what ML means, but)

He does change his mind here, and that’s probably a good thing based off of his reasoning. (although it could be him just realizing that PKR is scum or something)

I don’t know why he thinks UT is lock town, but.

shrug

I’ve had anti-consensus takes if that’s what you’re looking for, I was on team Jane-Is-Town on D1 back when most people were scumreading them

I haven’t particularly been shouting them from the rooftops

it is possible that JoaT9 made me less inclined to shout things from the rooftops

I never particularly scum read Jane D1.
They were a null read though they’re doing better as of D2.

in any case

people should stop discussing what the executioner should or shouldn’t do

it has a lot of potential to spew you as not-the-executioner

I trust the executioner to make an informed decision based on the information available to them

To be honest, I’m at a point where I think Mode is just TWTBAW.

I think on a macro and micro level they aren’t particularly villagery but people are insisting that he is just a bad player and that this is to be expected from him… which makes him a bit harder to read, to say the least!

Agreed. No executioner talk please.
Loose lips can get the Executioner killed.

1 Like