SFoL62 - Regal Lions - Cult and Oneiromancer Victory!

PKR literally just stop.
I’m sure that you should be able to explain your stance without resorting to immediately claiming – it’s not like there’s any real pressure on you to begin with.

@EightySecond

Now then, I want an explanation of why you faked your check, backed out of your vote on me earlier, refused to answer why you voted me in general and explain to me why I was checked by you.

Ugh… I usually revert to claiming but I will try and hold off.
I am going to take a break from the thread.

Sure, give me a few to find the posts.

But the problem here is that, I don’t know which NK it is. All I said is that people are claiming in a setup with an Anti-claim NK, not sure that specifically says I knew which NK it was

Also people one last time.
DON’T CLAIM UNDER PRESSURE.
Like legit, if you are relying on your claim to get away (unless you are specifically Executioner), then you don’t claim, that doesn’t make you a good player at all, all it tells us is that you can’t prove yourself socially.

I am suspected by some people of being NK.
I apparently look opportunistic when I point out a potential slip.

In what world should I think I can “prove myself socially” when that is happening?
Shall I just accept the accusations and be lynched without claiming because it makes me a bad player if I claim?

Idk what is the right thing to do in my situation.
I feel like I am between a rock and a hard place with no way out.

It is why I tried to have Wazza know what was going on earlier.
As I townread Wazza to the point I outright Vetoed him yesterday…
I thought I could rely on him today WCS

Far too late for that, gamer.

2 Likes

@Chloe @anon6348071 @CRichard564 @UnknownTraveler expect reads on y’alls slots in a bit

3 Likes

Also why in the hell are we claiming?

1 Like

I took this as precisely a Tailor soft, after looking through all of the RL classes. Nothing else made too much sense, although this was a bit of a stretch.

Most importantly, you spewed yourself as not-PR here, so I didn’t feel like I was risking anything with regards to outting the PR.

You further spewed yourself as non-PR while also slightly reaffirming that I was correct with my initial suspicion.

This is what set me off as you trying to back away from your prior softclaim. Although in hindsight, I probably should have looked at the Tailor classcard closer around here.

Here I thought you were just PR hunting. It didn’t make too much sense with your supposed claim from my point of view.

And this was what made me think you were going to claim some sort of invest. Which completely contradicted your prior posting.

Which is why this post existed.

As to why I backed out, it was because I thought I was getting too antsy and wanted to do two things:

1. Confirm my suspicions that you were backing out of your claim
  2. Get spew
1 Like

You could explain your point of view/give us your thoughts on people that aren’t pure mechanics.
Do you think that none of the posts you made so far were AI? Granted most of them was just mech talk but you did provide me with reads when I asked you to.

No one is asking you to “accept the accusations” – you are just asked to explain your thought process.

Congrats, you found my Tailor Soft, what did you gain from it?

All Town are PR.
That’s the rolelist.

If I was scum, I would stick to my claim no matter how far I go into it. Backing away from a claim is not something I would ever do.

‘PR Hunting’ wasn’t the word.
What I wanted was the reaction I got from Centuries, which in my opinion was a perfect reaction to what I was trying to accomplish unlike what Emilia did.

Yes, you started to slightly figure out what I was doing.

What was the point in the fake redcheck though?

Is the redcheck on Wazza fake? because I skimmed the thread and didn’t see Eighty take back the check

Also this post is weird but I wouldn’t really take it as TMI.
Granted, I’m a firm believer of scumslips not existing but it’s not even a meme at this point – I think if someone like Unknown was the NK (and I already said that they gave me not a very experienced player vibe) I would expect them to be self-aware and cautious, meaning they would probably not write this.

It was RT so yes, it is fake.

At that point in time, nothing.

But I wrote it down in case you started claiming/softing drastically different, as I felt it was likely that your soft went slightly under the radar and would be forgotten otherwise.

By PR in this context, I mean the Executioner to be precise. The PR.

The same reason you were probing Centuries and Emilia. I thought I found something, so I pushed for a reaction.

1 Like

I feel like an entire day’s worth of stuff happened while i was gone

More unnecessary claims happened.
Welcome.

1 Like

Also i know i came to the conclusion that seth is likely just a really damn bad GK

But if game continues for too long
Consider the possibility that i was wrong

Yadda yadda
Basically
Re-evaluate shit