SFoL62 - Regal Lions - Cult and Oneiromancer Victory!

I want highways full claim tbh.

Have you backread at all? Do you have any reads?

Hold up. Does Stargazer’s ability still work post-mortem?

Not yet; give me your claim.

I’m 99% sure CRichard isn’t scum. Do you have anything aside from mech on him?

Unfortunately Chloe PoE probably only has 2 scum max in Highway and Blizer :^)

towncore:
CRich
Jane
UT
whoever I bubble today

Irrelevant because dying:

Blizer -> Zone
Centuries

PoE:

everyone else

Not really but

he really dropped weirdly enough

I’m the fullclaimed Tailor who got outed due to a moron fakeclaiming a redcheck on me.

Nobody even tried to re eval past d1 I feel

Also I’m going to post my logs from last night:

TRs
Chloe - Almost never OG scum, doubt she’s converted either – her tone shift is obvious, but reeval if lives too long.
Jane - Still pretty sure this is town from D1/D2. On activity: don’t think they should be read on it yet. Reeval if they continue to stay silent.
CRichard - Already talked about this – don’t think he is trying to stay under the radar + was towny in Allies.
PK - For this to be scum their claim would have to be premeditated + Chloe’s visit would have to be guessed, doubt it.

Unknown - Just like Jane should be given time – but if they continue to try and coast, off it.
Gorta
Seth
Emilia

Nulls
Centuries - Could’ve guessed Wazza’s soft, make interact with others.
Wazza - Same as Cent, force into talk that isn’t mech.
TBE

It’s possible someone is being miscleared, but after going over my TR’s again I don’t see much that felt off. Force everyone to interact more – right now a lot of people have barely spoken with each other.

Feel free to ask me to explain any of those.

• What is backreading?
  • No, I don’t have any reads …aside from the people who were on Blizer’s wagon at EOD3, because those people DEFINITELY have scum bandwagonning. …rather, how the hell did you guys make a 5-vote wagon on the guy who only had 33 posts?

Also Wazza did you use Silver Strings on anyone last night?

The only TR not explained?

No I dressed up Blizer (Zone) due to them being investigated and another target I won’t out yet.

How come nobody responds to my demand for claims?
–oh, apparently it was lag.

Uh… who was the moron?

82nd.

Zone we’re fated to die

you town aswell? :^)

Because I extensively talked about them in the thread for a while and I ran out of characters.

HOLY CRAP WHAT THE HELL HAPPENED OH MY GOD.
Jezuz, I go take a nice break and freking 4 people are dead.

I just checked Tailor. What the heck is that role?
–also, damnit. I can’t even pressure 82nd because he died.

I know I wanted to sub in as Blizer to increase my difficulty level, but holy **** I didn’t expect to be poisoned right off the bat. --do we have a doctor-like role?