SFoL62 - Regal Lions - Cult and Oneiromancer Victory!

very low spice in thread
I didn’t like how the talk about mode using their ability extended beyond just a few token posts
ftr I did like gorta actually thinking about the posts they are replying to. No follow up isn’t great, but I like how they engage with stuff

I feel like townreads are being thrown about like candy
I can’t say I’m not being thrown ways with different people, but I don’t feel like there is that much solid ai stuff atp

1 Like

You don’t talk like a new player at face value. Your answer to the hypoclaiming question seemed like a very out of the ordinary answer for an experienced player. Don’t see why this conclusion is strange, but that is unimportant. There is one other conclusion I’ve made that I’ll get into later, when I go into my reads. Bit too busy as of right now to go too deep.

1 Like

UT is town.
And will always be Town
I’d also like to request all Cops check UT.

Yeah I’m really liking my TR on Highway and Gorta.

Also I’m TRing CRichard as well.

Agreed, but I like the fact that the thread is actually moving to begin with.
This is what I meant when I said that he seems to be giving his own takes and backing up his thoughts.

I find it mildly curious that some people whom I would expect to be active aren’t contributing as much, but I suppose rl is a thing.

Townreads being thrown around is fine imo, as long as people are actually backing them up/are ready to reevaluate if needed.
It’s D1 with no lynch so scum hunting is obviously going to be harder, which is why people focus on “town hunting” instead.

I was glancing through thread again and saw a bunch of people pointing fingers at this post

this explanation feels off
because there are better words to use to get people off of someone
this explanation doesn’t sound like their genuine thoughts tbh

@Jane
can you explain what was actually going on in your mind during this sequence

Anything from those 2 slots that make you think they’re town?
I wouldn’t mind hearing your reasons.

I honestly hate it when Player A scum Reads Player B and Player B scum Reads Player C and Player C scum Reads Player A and then I’m like “all of you are town” and despite me telling everyone what’s what they end up lying them anyway and losing.
I just hope this doesn’t occur in this game.
When you interact with someone your pushing you got to keep an open mind and think for a second “can this person actually be Town. Am I scum reading them for the wrong reasons?”
That’s exactly what I did with PKR.

PKR actually gave me an explanation which got me to reconsider him.

I’ve already posted on the topic of those slots
but summed up

blizer - all of their posts are content and its content that I don’t hate. this is exacerbated by when this stuff came in: when it was not that easy to create content due to low spice in thread
pkr - this is mainly based on what other people have posted and some digging of my own. opener isn’t consistent with scumgames and more consistent with towngames. hard tunneling like they have on mode is an incredibly shitty move to make as scum because people won’t typically lynch people who can’t be GS. It also draws a ton of attention to you. twtbaw essentially

True though the scum might think they’ll get a healer/investigative and find they hit the jackpot with the night kill on Executioner. Which is why I was telling Traveler why they shouldn’t ask such questions.

@anon6348071
could you expand your reasoning for why you have me where I am on your readslist
I find it strange

I quite like what you’ve said about Blizer and PKR. Those two are town leans as well fmPoV.

Mainly this post:

And continued efforts to analyze more instead of sitting on the sidelines.
It’s not a strong read because scum can appear ‘productive’ as well, but it’s a thing that I noted (and liked) in comparison to others when backreading.

Chloe seems very fine surface level
But I don’t feel like any of their content isn’t fakeable as scum

This is mainly pulling from my own experience and not a deep dive on their individual posts
It’s a lot of ‘advice’ and a lot of discussion
After some thought I think where I was coming from was that their posts don’t have heart to them
None of their posts hit me as ‘this cannot be scum’
And their macro doesn’t feel that way either
ftr I’m not scumreading them
They haven’t done anything worth that

calling UT neutral for postgame cred for how they’ve handled people calling them groupscum with other people and without btw

If Mode is Seth
Literally no need to read them before d2/d3
If they’re scum, they’ll be outed by then

lmfao

ye ngl i thought this game woulda started like
24h later than it did
and i have more important things to do today

so ye
no heart atm

fine with being a null-boi

trying to do my other shit so i can focus more on the game and not keep popping in at random intervals

i will, however, say that i dont disagree with what ive done with the day so far

i like engaging with people on d1 and seeing their thought processes so i can understand them better throughout the rest of the game

saveme

2 Likes

You need to git gud at this Chloe.