SFoL62 - Regal Lions - Cult and Oneiromancer Victory!

everything he’s done is anti-town but for ~meta reasons~ he’s probably town anyway

also he’s the Lord and reads on the Lord are mostly irrelevant

probably some of them are AI but I mostly just remember there being a massive argument about them calling one of Mode’s interactions non-W/W where they felt super alone

I don’t think that post in itself is massively AI, I see people doing alignment reads on the King that ignore the fact that an EK wouldn’t know partners all the time

if you can’t tell I didn’t, like, go back and re-read people’s posts before starting to put random thoughts in the game thread

1 Like

same Arete

hm

have we played together on MU, I’ve played a few games there even outside champs

not asking you to out your MU username to be clear

Did you initially reach that conclusion purely because of my ‘weird’ answer to Unknown’s question?
Still find it kinda strange because I think my intent behind answering the way I answered was more or less obvious.

Also, any other reads that you feel more or less confident in? Stance on Jane?

also if you saw me play in champs prepare for disappointment this game :upside_down_face:

not that I wasn’t disappointing in champs

I don’t believe we have, I’ve played on MU under a couple accounts because I’m a klutz and forgot my password so it’d be difficult to double check.

this was a serious request btw

This is unfortunately what I’ve been leaning to, but I feel a little bit more wary about metaclearing him now after 61.5 – he did emulate his town meta pretty well.
Then again, he was a scum-sided neutral there so I’m not going to look into it especially deep.
Mostly agree with “Forget this slot exists unless there are no more kills, we presume the groupscum is dead, but the game keeps on going”. Although in this setup Kings seem to be pretty powerful.

I think that whole argument was meh.
Calling someone W/W or not W/W with King is questionable for obvious reasons, but the people who brought it up never really made any solid conclusions from it. I said so before, but at least that’s how I feel – the whole discussion was pretty much just abandoned.

1 Like

Daily reminder that you aren’t a disappointment.
This is the only fluff post that I will allow myself.

1 Like

FWIW I didn’t think he was in his town meta that game (believe I said so in scumchat?) I was just choosing to largely ignore it (even pre-conversion) because the penalty for exeing a town Senex was so high + he was confirmed not MM/NK

I think we just theorized that he could be scum-sided but we never looked into it.
Personally, I read him as town-siding for the whole duration of that game, until he openwolfed in Allies.
So yeah.

Your initial answer came off to me as someone trying to subtly fake a soft for towncred. It didn’t feel real at all, but it looked like you wanted people to see that post as you softing.

After conversation it just felt like you weren’t posting that post with softing intents.

This is just my word, but I don’t soft like this.
I prefer to leave breadcrumbs that I can point out later instead of being obvious like that.

Either way, the question about others still stands.

I missed this.

I’m semi-confident in Traveler being a villager, although I have a tinfoil read that if they’re a very new player that their wolf equity is higher.

The lack of D1 Lynch has made my involvement today somewhat lessened, so I haven’t even read this entire thread. There’s quite a bit posts with no content that I just skimmed over. Chloe is hyperposting with little content, so unless that’s normal for her, she’s probably a wolf. But the games on this site generally seem to be quite a bit more post-heavy than both MU and MC, so this may just be a byproduct of the website.

I said earlier I thought Jane was weird.

Gun to head, they’re probably a villager, but it’s far from a strong reading.

1 Like

Chloe hyperposting is not really a new thing.
Don’t like it myself that she seemed mostly focused on Jane situation and not much else, but she claims she’s busy so.

I think it will be easier to make a definitive read on her on D2.
And yeah, this site is kinda ‘known’ for hyperposting – we had a 10 day game that reached 14k posts, for example. Was a similar format to this – FoL with 16 players.
It’s also what I meant when I said that I’m concerned that we are 700 posts into the game and I’ve only seen two good discussions.

1 Like

I don’t think Blizer has reacted to it? Or even posted since then.

Like, sure the post wasn’t meant for Psycho, but he’s also a slot I have to solve.

Then I realised I wasn’t going to get much this early so I stopped.

No? That was genuinely my thoughts.

Sure, there might’ve been “better” ways to do it, but it worked, no?

Mostly skimmed posts that weren’t directly addressing me because I slept terribly.

There’s a lot of wallposts. I guess it’s better than hyperposting or fluff, but I’m probably not going to go back and read all of them.

hm, 82, I have a question

you say you were concerned about Ans faking a soft for towncred

you did not seem at all concerned about me blatantly softing my admittedly very confirmable class

why is that

also I started typing this like an hour ago and then left the thread and didn’t realize I hadn’t posted it

lolArete

I believed Anstreim was trying to fake a soft in a subtle enough way that it could be completely forgotten later if necessary, but brought up later if they were attempting to use it as a defense.

That, and I don’t actually know what class you’re softing given I haven’t gone through with reading every single class yet.

1 Like

what made you think he was specifically fakesofting as opposed to just softing

I perceived him as a much more experienced player at first.

Players of that level don’t need to lay a soft like that given the thread context.

@anon6348071

I was slightly out of my element in the turbo, but yeah, you asked for these