SFoL62 - Regal Lions - Cult and Oneiromancer Victory!

I perceived him as a much more experienced player at first.

Players of that level don’t need to lay a soft like that given the thread context.

@anon6348071

I was slightly out of my element in the turbo, but yeah, you asked for these

I’ve spectated that turbo actually, so I know about it.
Randomizer is same – I was privately spectating that game, but you replaced into a slot and then into basically an instant concede.

Will check the canned one later though, thank you.

But since you are here now – any reads?

Sorry, but I need to sleep.

mrrrrr

I have decided not to try to be back before EoD given how late it is

please ping me if you are willing to publicly commit to visiting me tonight :upside_down_face:

1 Like

Sure, I hereby publicly commit to visiting you tonight.

1 Like

I’m not going to look over every Cult Alt (not fully sure how these even work), Unseen Ability, and Neutral ability, but publicly disclosing your visit targets seems very unwise.

I probably should have realized this earlier, but I’d highly recommend against publicly claiming to visit Arete tonight, or publicly claiming your visits at all.

That in mind, I don’t fully know if I consider Arete/Janes posts alignment indicative.

It also appears to be 3AM, I likely won’t be awake for EoD. Goodnight, and good luck tonight!

I’m absolutely not a fan of that ‘soft’ which is almost as good as openclaiming.
And I do agree on the second part. The confirmation they are potentially going to get isn’t even extremely detrimental/powerful if I got it right, but I don’t want to talk about this anymore.

Personally I don’t think it’s AI because I’ve seen very similar thing coming from them before.
Regardless, good night.

Jane have you read through the wallposts that you wanted to? Probably not, but I want to hear your thoughts now that there are more posts in general.

I’ve been mostly preoccupied with Joat9 postgame and engame discussion but I could start doing that now.

I was kinda trying to change my playstyle since I don’t like how people treated me there.

Had a lot of fun though, so I’ll probably just start playing like that again soon™.

1 Like

Oh and @ChopChop have you picked your Allies for tonight yet?
6 hours in the day left and we haven’t really discussed this at all.

Quoting them here so it’s easier to sort through.

Non-Crich walls

Crich made a lot of walls, effort and tone here is already heavily V-indicative.

I’ll comb through them later to see if they found anything I missed.

Also a lot of big non-wall posts from you/highway and some from EightySecond.

Time to get digging.

1 Like

This… exists. Gut says it’s rand<V.

At the time when this post was made, I honestly felt the same.

Don’t get why they think Eighty is new? They don’t seem new to me.
Not AI though.

I think this is slightly villagery. As scum they’d probably sheep consensus on it (assuming it is V) or give it a slight wolf-read (Assuming it is W).

Don’t like that this didn’t have a conclusion.

I like the logic in this read, probably villagery.

No conclusion either :frowning:

Don’t think this is a good read, but I also don’t think it’s one a wolf would make? Like, King doesn’t know their teammates, so the “uninformed” part is weird?
Could be slightly Chancellor-AI but that’s getting into tinfoil-y territory.

Not sure why it differs from Apprentice then. Could you explain your reasoning here more @mathmods. (In general would also be helpful if possible).

(I know that this post doesn’t have a conclusion, I was hoping they were online right now to clarify some things but it doesn’t seem like it.)

Currently leaning V on it, I guess.

1 Like

Only thing I slightly disagree with is this. I’m not saying the logic is bad (it isn’t) but my gut says they’re not groupscum - and it has been fairly accurate on them. Might be because they just haven’t had a scumgame recently?

7.75 months

FoL 24 where I was groupscum with katze, in case anyone wants to read it.

(Don’t think it’ll be super helpful in terms of reading me since it’s very outdated. I think my towngames will be more helpful;)

Probably mostly going to try read you on whether or not I think you’re being unreasonable with village-reading people (or not doing so when I think you should) since SFoL 61.5 is a thing.

So far, I’d say it’s a pretty good look for you.

@anon6348071

Could you explain this more (or point to where you did)? I think I recall you explaining it while I was skimming but I can’t find it anymore.

Well, you know my stance on gutreads and D1 reads in general.
Like I said before I’m not a fan of that ‘soft’ but almost the same thing happened in 61.5, so I don’t really view it as AI.
It’s not like they are particularly engaged with the thread right now, so I think it’s hasty to judge.

Yeah, we spoke about this before but I don’t think there’s much merit in reading a game that happened almost 8 months ago.
So I’ll judge you from your in-thread posts, and so far I haven’t seen anything that has set me off.

1 Like

Here:

1 Like

I think these are the most AI parts of what seems to be a catch-up post.

I like this part, but I honestly can’t say why? It just feels villagery.

I think scum!gorta here would be less agressive/angry and ask for reasoning without assuming they don’t have any. It shows gotta believes in his read on Traveller, which is Villagery.

Also, scum!gorta would probably be more complacent here as their priority would be that people think of them as V if they were a wolf.

I don’t think they answered this? Could be helpful to see what they’re at, although I already think they’re a villager.

@an_gorta_pratai

1 Like

(Going to take a break for now and then move on to Crich’s walls.)