SFoL65: Reminiscence Of Adiart Village - True Ending - Blue Dragon, Village and Merchant wins!

That’s…

Not…

All…

You…

Said…

Kiddo…

Nope. Also, that reason is if the merchant doesn’t claim and the thieves have that role which can hide the flips of those they kill and that role kills the merchant, only scum would know that the merchant is dead.

My last words are doggo

Good luck : )

/vote Intensify @Twil1ight

2 Likes

That’s a hammer.

boom bye town

3 Likes

Well well, just right on schedule!

Accused Voters Count
Intensify Wazza, ArticXI, Pug, ChopChop, ATNoName, Marluxion, Leafia, Intensify :older_man: 9/9
Wazza Cheeki 1/9
ATNoName Light 1/9
YoubutWorse WindwardAway 1/9

Intensify was executed! They left something behind:

Logs

That’s not all you said, kiddo.
I know your type.
Now you’ll act like you didn’t just sit here and passively-aggressively flame me over some stupid shit.
Right?
Every court is perfect. BD never ups BD. The king is always good. BD never makes a mistake. Merc never saves prince from NK. Merc never saves BD from NK. Merc never pardons BD. I got it now. I think I really got it.
You’ve enlightened me.
How can I ever repay you?
This is why I don’t talk to most humans anymore. You get into pointless little stupid arguments like this over the dumbest shit when it’s almost always the case reality is more complicated than many people understand and it’s almost never as black and white as is thought. I get you hate it when mercs pardon NK, but at the end of the day, that is not and never will be the only possible factor at play, and to act like nothing else matters is just living in denial. But go ahead. Keep calling people stupid because they won’t feed the poor little mercenary coins in hopes he sides against the scary neutral killer.

They were…

Class

Corrupt Chief :shield: :crossed_swords: :star:

Thieves Guild Special
“You are the elected representative of Adiart Village. Despire being trusted by Villagers, in reality you don’t care about the wellbeing of a Village and you will punish anyone that would try threaten your position and your colleagues.”
Rally (Passive) - If you die, a vote to determine the next Chief will be held at the start of the next day.
Leader (Passive) - Your vote count as 2.
Accomplice (Passive) - At start of the game, you will know who are the members of the Thieves Guild however they won’t know your identity.
Veto (Day) - Make a player unable to be voted up by all players and nullify all votes on them for the rest of the day. Disable this ability at MyLo/LyLo situations. - 1 use
House Arrest (Night) - Occupy a player and prevent anyone else from visiting your target. - 2 uses
Personal Hitman (Night) - Kill a player. - Infinite uses (Not usable unless you’re last living member of the Thieves Guild)
Defeat the Villagers and the Blue Dragon.

Night 1 has begun! It will ends after 24 hours or when all actions were submitted. Good night. :slight_smile:

8 Likes

Also another announcement, Pug was replaced by @Nightingale

8 Likes

Journal Entry #1 - A Smell Of Burning House

“Few days has passed since the strangers arrived in this Village. My parents used to tell me that i should never trust by any circunstances. These nostalgic words were in my head since that day but even now i’m not convinced whenever they are right or not.”

“I wonder what leaded my parents to think like that. As of right now, it is certainly the opposited.”

“Poor Chief, getting executed in front of all people and getting slandered by the mindless mob. Apparently, the Chief was involved with some shady deals under everyone noses.”

“As someone who prefers to stay low, i don’t know exact details but according to investigation team that was the case.”

“I wonder what my mother and father would say if they find out that one of their own wasn’t a person they thought they are. Maybe they would do something radical like some folks who storm in the other day and burn entire house out of spite.”

“Well, i heard they got severely scolded by investigation team as the burned house had some kind of documents they didn’t throughly check.”

“With that all the truth behind Chief dealings was scattered like ash on the wind.”

8 Likes

Journal Entry #2 - Sunshine Canyon

“Today is suprisingly sunny in the Village. Not like it’s a rarity in this time of year but it’s still amaze me how the canyon looks so beautiful.”

“Down the canyon, i can see river from where i can see the reflections of rays of the sun and even myself. The people have a stirm but strong eyes that working hard to live the another day, lively noises that are coming from the market not mentioning birds that are flying around.”

“That atmosphere lead me to going to the nearest bench and relaxing for good measure. At least i wish i was relaxed as everytime i was thinking i couldn’t get away from the situation that is accuring from past week.”

“Ehh…i wish i could back to the old days.”

Hello! Good morning and good afternoon everyone!

You can guess what it is let’s get this over with.

@Wazza was killed last night, they left something behind:

Logs

They were…

Class

Barman :wine_glass:

Village Offensive
“You are a friendly bartender, who likes to keep people a company.”
Steadfast (Passive) - Immune to occupation and redirection.
Drunken Night (Night) - Select other two players. Redirect all players targeting either of your targets to the other. You will be seen visiting your first target only. This cannot target the same player twice in a row. - Infinite uses
Defeat the Thieves Guild.

Day 2 has begun and also it’s time for election.

You have 12 hours to vote in your PM’s and choose who is going to be next Chief. If anyone would wonder, yes you can during Chief elections. Good luck!

1 Like

NAI Host Ping part 1:

@EliThePsycho
@Arctic
@min
@WindwardAway
@ChopChop
@YoubutWorse
@Shurian
@Marluxion

NAI Host Ping part 2:

@an_gorta_pratai
@Cheeki
@Aelin
@Nightingale
@SirDerpsAlot
@ATNoName
@Leafia

first

wolves didn’t kill me
cringe

you didn’t yeet me
cringe

who would like to step forward to become the next king

I would post something but it’d be a pretty blatant rolesoft

I was honestly expecting for Wazza to be the night kill and I think Light said it best when he said that a corrupt chief would want merchant to visit a thief. So Light isn’t looking good at all right now. Not voting quite yet though as I want to hear his defense first.

Hi Night :slightly_smiling_face:

do it anyway