SFoL65: Reminiscence Of Adiart Village - True Ending - Blue Dragon, Village and Merchant wins!

2 Likes

I’m not mafia here and you know it.

if you say it enough maybe i’ll start to believe it

Any healers on me in case of idiot town killers.

@Twil1ight that’s hammer :slightly_smiling_face:

Hey guys you what i like the most? When people are not spending 24+ hours to vote out one person while doing nothing. :upside_down_face:

Accused Voters Count
Cheeki YoubutWorse, WindwardAway, Nightingale, Marluxion :older_man:, EliThePsycho, min, Leafia 8/8
YoubutWorse Cheeki 1/8

@Cheeki was executed!

They were…

Class

Counterfeiter :speech_balloon:

Thieves Guild Social
“You’re master at deception in more ways than one.”
Perfect Crime (Passive) - While performing factional kill, if you killed your target their class and logs won’t be shown to anyone beside yourself.
Framed! (Day) - Select a player. If someone dies the next night, make it look like they visited them. If more than 1 player died last night, it will prioritize factional kill. - 2 uses
Forged Papers (Night) - Make your teammate appear as a Villager. - 2 uses
Defeat the Villagers and the Blue Dragon.

Night 2 has begun! It ends after 24 hours or sooner if all actions were submitted.

9 Likes

This topic was automatically opened after 2 hours.

Journal Entry #3 - Flying Paperwork

“I suppose as much as my parents would hate it the strangers do in fact doing something they promised.”

“Today, another evildoer was brought to justice. I have seen a glimpse of their face and i felt sadness. I remember seeing him talking to other Villagers, helping them and working diligently for the next day.”

“Although after the former’s Chief crisis, i guess i should have known that there could be a snitch within administration.”

“As soon as i was looking throught window, i saw something very ominous.”

“A strong wind that was carrying a bunch of paper. Perhaps, it was an omen of what is going to happen from now on.”

5 Likes

Journal Entry #4 - Shadow Within

“During all my years when i lived in Adiart Village, dark shadows never catched up to me and my live was peaceful.”

“Everything changed after that fateful day where there was no choice but to confront the shade that was covering the entire Village. With that all my wildest and scarest dreams came to reality. No, even my imagination couldn’t prepare me for what came after.”

“All of the sudden, the living nightmares decided to come to the surface when the fate of Village was at stake.”

2 Likes

Everyone submitted their action thus we can start sooner. How lovely!

Normally i would say someone died buuut well apparently everyone survived. Yay, good for you i guess…

Day 3 has begun! Majority is 8.

2 Likes

/vote Leafia @Twil1ight
lockscum

NAI Host Ping part 1:

@EliThePsycho
@Arctic
@min
@WindwardAway
@ChopChop
@YoubutWorse
@Shurian