SFoL65: Reminiscence Of Adiart Village - True Ending - Blue Dragon, Village and Merchant wins!

Dum, dum cease posting.

Seriously Wind? Grrr, things were going so well too. Might as well admit it now that I’ve been hammered. I’m Drug Dealer.

3 Likes

Thank god, you didn’t until EoD cuz at this rate this game may take a month. lel

Accused Voters Count
Leafia EliThePsycho, ATNoName, an_gorta_pratai, min, ArcticXI, Marluxion :older_man:, WindwardAway 8/8
Shurian ChopChop, SirDerpsAlot, Leafia, Nightingale 4/8

@Leafia was executed! They left something behind:

Journal

We know there’s only two BD Marl, because your ability to convert was linked from you before you could use it and town will be losing this along with you Min.

They were…

Class

Drug Dealer :shield: :dagger:

Thieves Guild Killer
"You’re illegal drug trafficer that is very known for possesing different type of drugs.
Deadly Drug (Passive) - While performing factional kill, your attack bypasses healing.
Substance Delivery (Day) - Select one of the following effects, 4 uses: :crown:

• Make a player bleed, they will die after 2 nights unless healed.
  • Poison a player, they will die after 3 nights unless healed. They won’t be informed.

Defeat the Villagers and the Blue Dragon.

Night 3 has begun. 24 hours or all actions submitted. Go!

Note: If nobody saw the earlier message, i’m looking for replacement, if nobody replace in by end of the night, the slot will be modkilled just giving you heads-up.

5 Likes

Journal Entry #5 - The Forbidden Truth

“Every place in the world has it’s own secrets. Even i had no doubts that was same with my lovely Village.”

“Despire how small this settlement is, the twisted part of the Village was hidden quite well until that fateful day when every shady thing saw the light of day. I’m not an historian thus i won’t get into the details however there is one thing i want to say.”

“Whenever you’re passing by someone, did you ever thought how they may be? No? Well, let’s just say sometimes they may end up being criminal mastermind that is responsible for many crimes, they commited directly or indirectly.”

3 Likes

Brief announcement :exclamation:

@Marshal replaced in for Light. :slight_smile:

10 Likes

Journal Entry #6 - Spring Revolution

“It’s been whole weeks since there was a peace and quite in my Village.”

"You may think it is as expected but lately the repressions become…severe to say it mildly. Considering there were some successes in tracking down some of the bad apples in our society, some of my colleuges went as far as demanding that all Villagers should unite against the threat. "

“It’s all good but when you think about it the methods are not so different compared to typical thugs.”

1 Like

Hello! How are doing, i hope everything is alright. :slight_smile:

@Nightingale was killed last night, they left something behind:

Journal

if youre seeing this then i didn’t end up updating my log
oops
n1 arc n2 marl n3 marl

They were…

Class

Guard :wrench:

Village Support
“You are man of duty that is keeping order in the Village.”
Night Shift (Night) - Guard a player. If your target was attacked, you will die instead. - Infinite uses
Defeat the Thieves Guild.

Day 4 has begun! Majority is 7.

Note: If noone would be talking, Leafia’s ghost may pay you a visit. :upside_down_face:

It’s not bastard mechanic it’s just funny stuff. lel

3 Likes

NAI Host Ping part 1:

@EliThePsycho
@Arctic
@min
@WindwardAway
@ChopChop
@YoubutWorse
@Shurian
@Marluxion

NAI Host Ping part 2: