SFoL65: Reminiscence Of Adiart Village - True Ending - Blue Dragon, Village and Merchant wins!

go for it

End the game

this is a yes
/vote ATNoName @Twil1ight
dybu dabu boom bye scum

1 Like

Release us

Wow, imagine wanting to see a thunderdome but instead you see a quickhammer, i wish you would do that every single day but yeah cease posting. :upside_down_face:

7 Likes
Accused Voters Count
ATNoName Marluxion :older_man:, WindwardAway, SirDerpsAlot, Marshal, EliThePsycho 6/5

@ATNoName was executed!

They were…

Class

Mugger :wine_glass:

Thieves Guild Offensive
“You’re a first-class brute, even if you aren’t very smart you can make it up with your muscles.”
Frenzy (Passive) - While performing factional kill, you have occupy and redirection immunity. It cannot be bypassed.
Yoink! (Day) - Remove 1 use from each target’s abilities. You can’t use it Day 1. - 2 uses
Stunning Fist (Night) - Occupy a player. - Infinite uses
Defeat the Villagers and the Blue Dragon.

6 Likes

Final Journal Entry - The New Beginning

“And everyone lived happily ever after.”

“The End”

So what do you think? - I asked my pupil while i was closing the journal.

I don’t know, master if i heard from someone else, i would think the made it up.

Oh? Is it that unlikely to happen?

Can you blame me? Random group of strangers saving the day and ghost noices appearing once in a while, this does sounds like cliche story of good guys prevailing over bad guys.

When you put it like that, i suppose you have the point. I swear, you youngsters are too much these days.

Hey! Why is it suddenly my fault!?

No matter, we’re on tight schedule so quickly eat breakfast and let us go to the library. Meanwhile i need to care some stuff, don’t be late.

"After i left my gabinet and while leaving my student in confusion, i went toward my hidden cache. When i opened the cache, as expected there was only one book there:

“Reminiscence Of Adiart Village by H. The Court Wizard”

The Blue Dragon , Village and Merchant wins!

Good thing the game didn’t take that long, i hope you guys had a good time in fan-prequel of original ToL. :slight_smile:

1 Like

DEFAULT DANCE

wolves getting bullied this game

4 Likes

What even was this game

2 e z

a joke

2 Likes

ladies and gentlemen
there were
NO MISLYNCHES

5 Likes