Short fuse V - Day 1 [6/12] - Mafia win... Day 1

Overconfidence and desiciveness are two entirely different things
You’re automatically assuming overconfident
Am I supposed to sit here and say “Braixen and EVO might be v/w but ehh I’m not sure, let’s wait until they start posting”

1 Like

yeah no i’m done doing this
it’s flooding the thread and it’s not helping me get a read on you, best to do something else

my read on cloned is really thin tbh
it relies on the idea that he wouldn’t post a suicidal-looking message at sod1
has he ever randed wolf here? actually he did rand wolf in botf let me check that out

It doesn’t matter how much I townread or wolfread EVO or Braixen. The only time that comes into the party is when there are wagons on two different people and you have to decide which read is stronger and vote accordingly.
Strength in reads wasn’t needed to be stated there

I had made no other reads to compare them both to. That’s why I can’t exactly state a strength
That’s why the strength on the read on Appel was stated, light townread compared to Braixen.
And again I can’t give an estimation on how much I believe EVO is scum because if I give one and can’t compare it to someone else it’s going to be inaccurate. I first need to scumread someone else and then pursue either EVO or them.

1 Like

cloned was wolf in that game
i think his starter here is NAI
he seems to enjoy playing dumb as wolf so it’s whatever

also it might be notable that despite surviving for 90% of the game he barely did anything in that game

game lasted like 5 or 6 days and he had 100 posts, a large percentage of which was while the game was ending

Everyone state whether or not you’re town or mafia and say which detonator you would’ve picked please

i’m known for not bussing my partners when i rand wolf so i probably would’ve picked town had i randed mafia

but don’t take my words for granted because it’s easy to change a “meta” like that

i’ve just realized wazza wasn’t a player

i honestly like this entrance string

I honestly don’t know what I would’ve picked if I could have. I’d be fine with both ig
Wazza is a very talkative host

it feels like a natural thought progress to have
discobot detonate, then the realization it’s actually not such a good idea
looks way worse if drybones is mafia but for now i’m inclined to lean this v

thought process not thought progress

tbf It’s not as bad as me
In WoW:BfA I pretended to be vicki vale (the journalist from batman) and asked him whether or not he smoked.

1 Like

and yes i realize it’s a somewhat thin read
hippo come back

For some reason that entire sentence wasn’t formatted
I honestly believe I’m developing some sort of memory loss

why is hippo named hippoyeetus i’ve just noticed and i find it hilarious

1 Like

I meant I asked Marshal as Vicki Vale in BfA scumchat whether or not he smoked.
I forgot to add Marshal and scumchat in my sentence even though I remember saying to myself to put that in the sentence
Weird

can people start posting pls :heart: