Shortnight 2: Return of the POGGERS - Day 5 [6/15] - Mafoa win, Everybody (including chloe) loses

i dont really believe that this is the reason you’re leaving thread tbh

i’ve never seen you back down from something like this, in terms of leafia, and it’s coincidentally when i start to show people that you’re likely pushing agenda

so
lol

glhf with youtube or talking to your scumbuds or whatever

@Marshal Leafia is gone

You can come exist now (:

wow, wallpost, ok, im gunna not read that

at least not tonight it’s 11 pm and im really tired and not sure why im even in thread
sorry
1 Like

ftr marshal’s lamist wall on me reminds me of his agenda on ash4fun when he was playing on catlover in joat^2

imma go find that

How are we doing gamers

Okay so it’s not the exact same argument, but it’s the same vibe

He finds something that isn’t that wolfy (or, in the case of his ash4fun agenda, not wolfy at all) and skews it to look like it’s some giant common wolftell
Sometimes if you say something enough, people will start to take it at face value

When in reality its bullshit, and he pulled quotes and reasonings out of his booty to supplement a fake scumread and discredit a villager

what up gamer

you still have more posts than me

1 Like

We’re still gaming I see

are you caught up

No

1 Like

The AtE is strong
But just in case it’s not AtE, I’ll tell you immediately that you won’t be blamed for getting lynched if you are town here

I’m basically an innocent child and I’ll tunnel your scumreads into oblivion

Unless I’m your scumreads in which case I will probably just perish

don’t tunnel them

just make an effort to see my thought-process on re-read
i could very well be wrong

you’re not

i feel like the lovechild of vul/night in morpho and fatmo/alison in g7 lol

Okay, I’m completely caught up.

One post striked me as beyond scummy, let me go grab it.

1 Like

please don’t go there

this post.

What the heck is this post, @Chloe

When you’re getting suspected as W/W, you don’t just “make this post”, especially when you’ve been busy tunneling Arete to oblivion.

So yeah, this cemented my opinion on Chloe/Arete being W/W or at the very least Chloe being Wolf. And yes, I have read all posts.

I’m prob not talking in thread for a while unless wazza drops something spicy because chloe’s incredibly combative and it’s starting to be intensely grating and anti-fun and I play or pro-fun

and wazza’s drop isn’t that spicy

please don’t accuse me of lying about stuff like this, it’s always true regardless of my alignment because it’s shitty to fake that and I don’t do it.