Shortnight 2: Return of the POGGERS - Day 5 [6/15] - Mafoa win, Everybody (including chloe) loses

I want to look at marshal too

I’ve never seen Chloe back into OMGUS tunnel and it’s tilting my judgement i think

he prob a wolf

try to look from my pov

Chloe had explanation for tunnel reads tho

i’m gonna so shower and work on my parasite shit
see y’all later and hold me accountable for what i said i’d provide

Hey
Chloe
Honestly if you keep going “I’m going to die today” I will probably become annoyed enough to make it happen
As of right now, you’re not confirmed to be today’s execute. So stop going “well, it’s going to happen ig” because all that will do is create a self-fulfilling prophecy

1 Like

I meant to comment on this earlier
But its what I was hinting at before I took my nap

This isn’t a bad take in the slightest
and
in fact
I agree

I go over today and there’s no way at least 1 wolf doesn’t hop on the Support Chloe Train to get me to townread them as i roll over

I’m having a very hard time determining who fits the bill because I’m biased, but if you and sulit could take a look at this overnight post-flip it would be pretty great
It’s not like both of you can die, wowee

Ftr I’m heavily leaning EVO as having TMI’d me town and trying to yoink cred for being correct on me, while simultaneously get me to give a legacy townread on him

I’m honestly not trying to tilt people

I genuinely do think it’s the best play for town

Sorry
Like yeah it sucks but tomorrow will be more of the same, and we will get NOTHING done

Unless you can find a 100% guaranteed wolf for us to flip, I should absolutely be the elim as it’s incredibly +EV

Townread me Chloe

:joy_cat: :joy_cat: :joy_cat: :joy_cat: :joy_cat:

sulit still hasnt tried to interact with me

weird

all she did was put her vote on me and then not talk about it

hmhhm

I don’t want to you weird me out and you have no thread presence

sadge

I know people will be pissed once I die and likely call me a gamethrower for wanting to die
But staying alive isn’t my wincon and I think it’s best in the long run
So I can take the flak

am tire

I don’t scumlock people for acting scummy, villagers act scummy too. It’s a combination of evidence that scumlocks for me.

can you answer the first question too please, I think that one’s more ~relevant to your alignment

Can you link it?

it’s literally in the post you replied to

2 Likes

Oh wow

I was being condescending

No like…in the post I was being condescending