Shortnight 2: Return of the POGGERS - Day 5 [6/15] - Mafoa win, Everybody (including chloe) loses

no don’t do it blizer

Done

We are way too close I will literally die if I have to deal with another day of people ignoring Chloe

2 Likes

eod mobile votecount

Ban Count

Getting Banned Banners Votes to be Banned
Marshal Chloe, Centuries, WindwardAway, Leafia, Light, Grace, Blizer 7/7 but pretend it’s red
Chloe Firekitten, an_gorta_pratai, Marshal, Sulit 4/7
Firekitten Arete 1/7
Not Voting osieorb18 1

You have 5 minutes to DM me if this VC is wrong

Marshal has been banned! He was…

PJSalt

You are a member of the Town! You have no abilities, but you have a voice, and a vote.

Defeat the Mafia.

Flavor soon.tm

also night begins and ends at 2021-01-31T18:00:00Z and action deadline is an hour before that

4 Likes

Public Moderation Log

Disclaimer: This is only flavor, not an actual moderation decision

January 30th, 2021

Marshal has been permanently banned for several acts of threatening harm towards the Forum of Lies Moderation Teams’ favorite fictional character, Ness. This is unacceptable, and violates Rule 1 of the Global Forum Rules.

8,402 replies

Last reply: 5 minutes ago

Hello everyone! My name is Frankie. I’m a norwegian forest cat who lives in the United States. My hobbies include meowing at the neighbors and chowing down on catnip. I don’t bite… usually. I sure am sorry to hear that this valuable forum user Marshal was banned, but I hope you’ll have me! :smile_cat:

i guess you could say he got PK fired

did you just steal this flavor format kat

i guess you could say he got PK fired

DUDE, TOO SOON!

He got banned for making fun of a fictional character? Seriously?!

:joy_cat: :joy_cat: :joy_cat:
:joy_cat: :cowboy_hat_face: :joy_cat:
:joy_cat: :joy_cat: :joy_cat:

7 Likes

EoD2 Flavor and OP have been updated :joy_cat:

Public Moderation Log

Disclaimer: This is only flavor, not an actual moderation decision.

January 31st, 2021

Arete has been permanently banned for multiple violations of Rule 6 of the Official Forum Mafia Rules, despite several warnings. While hosting Classical Historical Figures uPick, Arete constantly spoke in large text. This will not be tolerated in our community.

31,415 replies

Last reply: just now, but also never

ARETE WAS HOSTING THE GAME YOU DINGLEDORF

mods be like

mods be like

(post withdrawn by author, will be automatically deleted in 24 hours unless flagged)

this is sad but remember when i dayvigged arete 2 hours and 23 minutes into jojos? :sunglasses:

@Arete has been banned! They were…

Kreygasm

You are a member of the Town! You have no abilities, but you have a voice, and a vote.

Defeat the Mafia.

Day 3 begins and will end in 48 hours 2021-02-02T18:00:00Z, or sooner if majority is reached.

@Aelin
@Chloe
@sulit
@Firekitten
@an_gorta_pratai
@WindwardAway
@Grace
@Centuries
@osieorb18
@Leafia
@Blizer

no

nononon

fuck

i
fuck

Okay

Unexpected

i towncased the dead person

FUCKING

fuck me

wait wtf

In purely political terms, I recommend paying close attention to the praxeological method developed by the economist Ludwig von Mises and using it as a technique to free people from the spell of lexiphanicism that Chloe has cast over them. The praxeological method is useful in this context because it employs praxeology, the general science of human action, to explain why Chloe sometimes uses the word histomorphologically when describing his microaggressions. Beware! This is a buzzword designed for emotional response. Time and time again Chloe and their flock have led us to disaster. To them I say no, not this time. Not again. This time, I plan to make it known that if you march with shrewish oligarchs and make common cause with shrewish oligarchs then you’re just as bad as shrewish oligarchs. If you don’t believe that such logic holds up, then perhaps you’ve forgotten that Chloe has created a culture that insufficiently condemns morally crippled perverts who cast the world into nuclear holocaust. Under such conditions, it has become unsafe, not to say unfashionable, to argue that you should be sure to let me know your ideas about how to deal with Chloe. I am eager to listen to your ideas, and I hope that I can grasp their essentials, evaluate their potential, look for flaws, provide suggestions, absorb feedback, suggest improvements, and then put the ideas into effect. Only then can we accentuate our universal humanity. Chloe asserts that this would be denying her, her birthright. Then again, she also proclaims that the norm shouldn’t have to worry about how the exceptions feel so I wouldn’t take her complaints too seriously. The take-away message of this letter is that Ms Chloe love of aspheterism and collectivism gives a new, perverse dimension to the old adage, De gustibus non est disputandum. We should hold these words to our bosom, use them as a shield against Chloe’s inequities, and wield them unilaterally against those who would get on my nerves.

Blizer look me in the eyes

I’m a goddamn villager
And we need to work together today

arete dying is wat

I slept through EoD.

Thoughts so far:

• Chloe is town on a pure tone read of pretty much any handful of her posts I’ve read.
  • Windward is scummy.
  • Firekitten is a scumlean scumread. The way they have presented cases has generally felt disingenuous.
  • Centuries is somewhere on the slightly scummy side of null.
  • FULL ISO’d Grace. Newb town.
  • FULL ISO’d Gorta. I’m leaning scum here. Disconnect with the thread is real but Gorta seems like they’re not even trying to get their wits about them.
  • Leafia is okay. Not a priority for me at the moment.
  • I have mixed feelings on how Blizer’s handled the EoD but I’m not convinced yet that they are scum.
  • Has Light done anything useful? I’m leaning town on tone in a few posts, but there’s so much spam there.
  • Sulit is just memeing in 90% of her posts and not doing nearly enough. I’m down to execute that with fire.

Towniest

Chloe
Grace

Light
Leafia
Blizer

Centuries
Gorta

Windward
Firekitten
Sulit

Scummiest